Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Elmir didnt really need to anything in Omega and was content with waiting till time comes until Luther somehow accidentally woke him up with his magic ritual in search for zenchi. Luther further then used his vessel to save Harriet and ended up further fucking up his plan and forcing him to come out of his hellhole of a basement. By the very end, Harriet's soul was too strong and hopeful to the point it was impossible for Elmir to absorb her and was forced to rely on PC to merge both of them by tricking pc into sandwitching the two of them.

Relation between Shiva and Luther? That's still a mystery.
    And what exactly Shiva is? Kinda missed that part.

A Photoner who resurrected herself using energy produced by Omega via unknown method(probably due to her relation with Harriet who recently uplifted herself into Goddess status in Omega) and was somehow chosen to be a sacrifice to seal PD(or just as Cross said, might be the possible cause for the creation of PD) back in the Photoner Era...I think. Well they never mentioned sacrifices for what so probably that.
    test

Sorry to be that guy but...all this discussion would be awesome in the actual EP5 story discussion thread, which could use some dusting off before being forever by EP6 coming our way !

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    A Photoner who resurrected herself using energy produced by Omega via unknown method(probably due to her relation with Harriet who recently uplifted herself into Goddess status in Omega) and was somehow chosen to be a sacrifice to seal PD(or just as Cross said, might be the possible cause for the creation of PD) back in the Photoner Era...I think. Well they never mentioned sacrifices for what so probably that.
    Man, what a twist! Huh, PSO2 story is actually far more complex, when there is someone to digest it for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Sorry to be that guy but...all this discussion would be awesome in the actual EP5 story discussion thread, which could use some dusting off before being forever by EP6 coming our way !
    When else you see PSO community talking story, over farming?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    .When else you see PSO community talking story, over farming?
    It's not criticism though, I actually learned a fair bit of story details in the last posts, and also ties in the upcoming EP6. That kind of clarification would be awesome in story thread, but hey whatever. I'm not here to ruin the party or anything xD

Let's just cherish this very rare moment that a pso-w thread is derailed to a story instead of occasional flame wars.

Here's my 15* plans:

I will sacrifice my Lumiere TD to upgrade my Atra TMGs to Atra EX.
    With my second Time Reversal Stone Chronos (from story mode), I will make an Atra EX Sword using my Lumiere Sword (it's about time I picked up an Atra sword)..
    I don't know what I will make with the third Time Reversal Stone Chronos if/when I get it. I still have a Lumiere Rifle and Launcher, and I just need Evleda for a Lumiere Rod and Wand.

As for Austere-NT, I plan to "upgrade" my one Ares-NT (a sword) to Austere-NT. I have all of the ingredients except for the Invade-NT/Austere-OT. I still have to figure that out. Maybe I will make an Austere-OT, but the cost in stones is still kind of expensive.

For Lightstream, fortunately, I hoarded a bunch of DB weapons because of their Modulator SAF, so I should be fine there. I just need luck for the Profound weapon drop and perseverance for the stone.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Dec 11, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Hello may i know which 15* weapon would be the best for katana?
    Last edited by XeNoSLaSHeR; Dec 14, 2018 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Here's my 15* plans:

I will sacrifice my Lumiere TD to upgrade my Atra TMGs to Atra EX.
    With my second Time Reversal Stone Chronos (from story mode), I will make an Atra EX Sword using my Lumiere Sword (it's about time I picked up an Atra sword)..
    I don't know what I will make with the third Time Reversal Stone Chronos if/when I get it. I still have a Lumiere Rifle and Launcher, and I just need Evleda for a Lumiere Rod and Wand.

As for Austere-NT, I plan to "upgrade" my one Ares-NT (a sword) to Austere-NT. I have all of the ingredients except for the Invade-NT/Austere-OT. I still have to figure that out. Maybe I will make an Austere-OT, but the cost in stones is still kind of expensive.

For Lightstream, fortunately, I hoarded a bunch of DB weapons because of their Modulator SAF, so I should be fine there. I just need luck for the Profound weapon drop and perseverance for the stone.
    so many atra stones ? up till now I only have 1 .. unless I missed it

one is from the title during the dragon quest
    2nd one story ?? which chapter ??
    third one is in feburary for the next title right ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    so many atra stones ? up till now I only have 1 .. unless I missed it

one is from the title during the dragon quest
    I have only received one Time Reversal Stone Chronos, the title one from grinding a Val to +35 that I assume practically everyone has. I assume this is what you were referring to.
    2nd one story ?? which chapter ??
    The second stone will be made available next maintenance, so the chapter that it is rewarded in can't be much further than what is currently available.
    third one is in feburary for the next title right ?
    You are correct. The third stone will require a "meta-title", just like the Whitil units. No one knows how many titles will be needed, but it is almost certainly more than 1000.

It is possible to get more Time Reversal Stone Chronos as drops, but they are stupidly rare.

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    Hello may i know which 15* weapon would be the best for katana?
    So far, it is looking like Lightstream > Atra EX > Austere-NT.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9