Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Indeed, and it is at least named differently to the Ares NT potential so the numbers might also be different.

We also don't actually know the numbers on the other parts of the Austere potentials that aren't damage (how long do the barriers last? How frequently are they applied? What's the % on the damage resist?).

We also don't know what the additional damage bonus on Lightrace is!

Atra and Lightstream/trace/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/how-to...5-star-weapon/

I'm still struggling between upgrading my Austere-OT Rod to an Austere-NT Rod or my Atra Rod to an Atra EX Rod.
    You know Lightstream Rod is going to completely destroy Atra EX right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Indeed, and it is at least named differently to the Ares NT potential so the numbers might also be different.

We also don't actually know the numbers on the other parts of the Austere potentials that aren't damage (how long do the barriers last? How frequently are they applied? What's the % on the damage resist?).

To add, we don't know if the barriers will give us bonus effects while they are up too. Similar to how Nem/Slave-NT gave us PP Cost Reduction/PP Regen on Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post

How about we assume that the Pots on those new weapons are at lease equal to the weapon material that they inherited them from to begin with?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I got the mats for a single Austere and Atra, but I will probably skip the Austere and hope for another Jutus. I am real stingy with my meseta, and having to grind so many fodders for these, I might as well go for the better one. Though I am still hoping the Austere set effect or Pot numbers to make it worth it, cause its would be a pity that the one with the worst RNG is the weakest :/

Making an Austere DB, Atra EX JB and DB, if I can get one more Ares NT, I can make an Austere sword. I will make Lighstream a DB as well and just element change my other DBs.

I am wondering that Amphirite stone drops in the EQ and if its drop rate is as horrible as the Chronos stone.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Making an Austere DB, Atra EX JB and DB, if I can get one more Ares NT, I can make an Austere sword. I will make Lighstream a DB as well and just element change my other DBs.

I am wondering that Amphirite stone drops in the EQ and if its drop rate is as horrible as the Chronos stone.
    well im sure you know right now its title only but safe to assume theyre just going to throw the 4 man version and give it the Chronos Stone treatment

How easy is it to make a "Lumiere" weapon?
    I only ask because i guess its required for the "Atra ex" upgrade to have a lumiere...even though its "atra ex" not "lumiere ex"

I think ive only gotten 4 drops towards it, so i feel like i got a ways to go because only the golem graphol is tradeable and purchasable on the market boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    How easy is it to make a "Lumiere" weapon?
    I only ask because i guess its required for the "Atra ex" upgrade to have a lumiere...even though its "atra ex" not "lumiere ex"

I think ive only gotten 4 drops towards it, so i feel like i got a ways to go because only the golem graphol is tradeable and purchasable on the market boards.
    If I recall, they said they'll be providing some quests to primarily accommodate this so may wanna wait for that.