Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

OK, now that we know everything regarding 15★ weapons, what will you be getting?
    Takt!

More seriosuly, I have 5 (6 technically) Lumiere to chose from (rod, Takt!, DS, DB, TMG, rifle). Got the necessary gold mats to make an Atra EX from any type (thanks MH fields campaign) but so far I lean for Rod and Keep my current TMG.

I'm not that far to be able to get an Austere NT (need just a single Slave bow to drop and hardest part: ARES).

I can AIM for Lighstream as I have DB weaps at+35 grindcap from each CF (I praise my hoarding habits ). Will probably be a Bullet Bow or Katana.
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 9, 2018 at 03:24 AM.

Who have so much time?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Who have so much time?
    if you've been farming the boost weeks over the past several months, you should (I say this loosely) have all the materials to get what you want on release but they're going to be doing boosts again and most likely the new years carnival LQ will offer those as droppable gear to get but uhh if you didnt farm you're kinda stuck waiting on Austere and Atra EX. Technically you're in the same boat as everyone else when it comes to farming Lightstream series but some people get it faster than you with multi shipping (since you need to clear the raid 50 times for the title) but ya, its not exactly a rush, you'll get it eventually
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Probably none of them, because its too much of a bother to +35 lumiere/atra parts, combine them, then combine them again.

None of them. I have no Ares, Slave or Nemesis NT weapons for Austere, barely saw any Jutus drops throughout any boost period so I couldn't get any to +35, haven't got any Schvelle weapons because I detest the quest you can get the upgrade stones from, and found Apprentice super boring so I didn't bother grinding for the collection file weapons I never expected to want.

It's just silly that the way to obtain these weapons is to have been collecting and hoarding the right trash 13*s over the last year or so, nobody is a mind reader.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Dec 9, 2018 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    None of them. I have no Ares, Slave or Nemesis NT weapons for Austere, barely saw any Jutus drops throughout any boost period so I couldn't get any to +35, haven't got any Schvelle weapons because I detest the quest you can get the upgrade stones from, and found Apprentice super boring so I didn't bother grinding for the collection file weapons I never expected to want.

It's just silly that the way to obtain these weapons is to have been collecting and hoarding the right trash 13*s over the last year or so, nobody is a mind reader.
    But... Claesis Booster drop in Enchanted Forest... and they're upgradeable to Schvelle boosters too.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    But... Claesis Booster drop in Enchanted Forest... and they're upgradeable to Schvelle boosters too.
    Main problem is still jutus, which is full RNG

Well at least since the mask quest came out if you have a Jutus for a class you can clear it on you can eventually fix it if your luck doesn't :v... Gonna be a real long journey if you're stuck with a +31 though.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah, I looked at that. 10:1 trade ratio on the boosters means I need 660 Cleasis Boosters total to fully upgrade 1 Evleda weapon. After maybe 70+ hours of farming that place in and out of boost periods I have 258. Sadly, it's not a sensible option.

Will probably settle for Atra EX Katana, Rifle and Rod then pick up austeres for everything else.
    Lightstream slides in for my main weapon if its good enough.
    Spoiler!