Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    Its the eq version of Persona aka the mask changing large one.

And regarding lightstream weapons, I suspect it would come to a total of 240 erebos stones if your luck is totally rotten and it doesnt drop any 13* Profound weapons. 90 for 35 cap profound weapons and 150 for upgrading to 14*.
    EDIT: NV, watched the video again, just noticed what you meant by "mask changing large one".
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 10, 2018 at 01:18 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Just found that I actually had 2 x/32 Jutus Gunslashes that were in different Character Storages rather than in my shared storage; looks like I'm getting both my Atra EX Rod and TMGs!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    well im sure you know right now its title only but safe to assume theyre just going to throw the 4 man version and give it the Chronos Stone treatment
    I legitimately forgot that the Chronos stone drop was only on Rematch bosses only because I have never seen one drop.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I legitimately forgot that the Chronos stone drop was only on Rematch bosses only because I have never seen one drop.
    Doesn't help its also from one of the most tedious boss rematches too.

Austere DS for sure, can't wait to give a second life to my old Austere who sleep in my storage for years!
    (No active farm, i ran UQ campaign for fun, and i was very lucky with 3 ares drop, and a 4th in ToT)

For Atra EX, probably TD. But the only Lumière i can make is a JB, so i need to know the items for the category change.
    (I'm afraid Sega add others materials to the usual 999 gold + saphard)

For Lightstream, i guess i will pick a phantom weapon.
    But the 50 EQ title will take a very lonnnnnnnng time for me and my awesome western EU timezone.
    Also i need the come back of Omega Luther CF (i have the others).
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Doesn't help its also from one of the most tedious boss rematches too.
    It's more with who you play with that makes a difference. I can't believe that a year later, 3 Hr still expect a Fo/Te with powerful Ice techs to grab the blue sword -_-

Back to the topic at hand, after thinking about, I think that the replacement for Austere OT might not be Austere NT, but Lightstream. When you think about it, Austere OT required a base weapon that could be drop from PD or traded for dropped stones from different DF and then you traded that weapon with more stones for an Austere OT, the ultimate 13★ weapons from back in the days.

Well Lightstream employs the same trading concept, so could those be the Ultimate 15★ weapons (for now anyway)?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Really? I mean I wouldn't be surprised since the story is still in Japanese and I didn't want to read on it to avoid spoilers, but damn, now I wonder who it is then.

Back to the original question, do you know?
    Persona is the only Falz that was left in Omega before the conflict in that Dimension was resolved. Which is also why you see that Glass shattering effect in those patch videos, he's breaking out of Omega and the EQ will be about ARKS preventing him from leaving that place. Shiva probably has her fingers in this too. and I wouldn't be surprised if EP6 had a subplot where we save Persona from Omega once and for all, unless they wanna drag out the plot for another Episode.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Persona is the only Falz that was left in Omega before the conflict in that Dimension was resolved. Which is also why you see that Glass shattering effect in those patch videos, he's breaking out of Omega and the EQ will be about ARKS preventing him from leaving that place. Shiva probably has her fingers in this too. and I wouldn't be surprised if EP6 had a subplot where we save Persona from Omega once and for all, unless they wanna drag out the plot for another Episode.
    So Persona (Omega) will be PD Omega.
    Spoiler!

Do Lumiere weapon mats even drop from the same EQ?
    I've gotten Golem from Devil Castle EQ's and i THINK a jutus sword from Red Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So Persona (Omega) will be PD Omega.
    Again, persona Falz is the only one left in Omega. The PSO2 Falzes can't make PD without all 5 pieces being present withing one vessel, hence why we canonically can't have Dark Blast Persona. This new EQ is Persona's "True Dark Falz" form, since we only saw his Profound Darkness form before.

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Do Lumiere weapon mats even drop from the same EQ?
    I've gotten Golem from Devil Castle EQ's and i THINK a jutus sword from Red Dragon.
    Any quest that has Omega Enemies drops Demon weapons. Any Quest that has Diablo & Omega Cock drops Jutus (exception: Story Quests)
    Fortunately Diablo spawns in EBQ2, I got 1 Jutus weapon through this Quest too.