Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Again, persona Falz is the only one left in Omega. The PSO2 Falzes can't make PD without all 5 pieces being present withing one vessel, hence why we canonically can't have Dark Blast Persona. This new EQ is Persona's "True Dark Falz" form, since we only saw his Profound Darkness form before.
    So it's just a coincidence that this new PD wears a bunch of masks like our new Masquerade Persona? Also, those were the rules of the real world, Omega might have its own rules, I mean after all, we had:

-2 DF Hunar
    -Luther remembered his real world self, making him 2 entities in 1 body
    -Double created his own twin
    -We have a present a future Margarette at the same time, one that became Apprentice

Omega was one fucked up place.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So it's just a coincidence that this new PD wears a bunch of masks like our new Masquerade Persona?
    Dark Falz Persona wears Masks because he changes his Persona. Like, that's all there is to it.

Dark Falz Persona wears Masks because he changes his Persona. Like, that's all there is to it.
    Guess we'll see in about 9 days.
    Spoiler!

Guess we'll see in about 9 days.
    there is no need for that http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181205/01/
    the patch notes refer to it as "Dark Falz [Persona]".

well... elmir did state he is effectively pd which i did post earlier.. he has the factors of the other falzes and in the eq fight its shown he can use the powers of the other falzes at will

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    well... elmir did state he is effectively pd which i did post earlier.. he has the factors of the other falzes and in the eq fight its shown he can use the powers of the other falzes at will
    But Elmir is Persona right? I mean that's what he first called himself when he revealed his plan and then switched his mask, right?
    Spoiler!

there is no need for that http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181205/01/
    the patch notes refer to it as "Dark Falz [Persona]".
    you should know with all the facts in front of him he'll doubt everything you say until the content is actually out
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

elmir did said Omega is PD but when entering omega all falz power have take apart he was stuck in some place in omega until Luther make a sumoning magic then he finally has a physic body and start a plan to recover all falz power for him to return to his PD form now he has collected all falz factor but still named DF persona so something still missing then maybe he need to eat shiva too

Elmir didnt really need to anything in Omega and was content with waiting till time comes until Luther somehow accidentally woke him up with his magic ritual in search for zenchi. Luther further then used his vessel to save Harriet and ended up further fucking up his plan and forcing him to come out of his hellhole of a basement. By the very end, Harriet's soul was too strong and hopeful to the point it was impossible for Elmir to absorb her and was forced to rely on PC to merge both of them by tricking pc into sandwitching the two of them.

Relation between Shiva and Luther? That's still a mystery.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    elmir did said Omega is PD but when entering omega all falz power have take apart he was stuck in some place in omega until Luther make a sumoning magic then he finally has a physic body and start a plan to recover all falz power for him to return to his PD form now he has collected all falz factor but still named DF persona so something still missing then maybe he need to eat shiva too
    I dunno if he needs to break out of Omega into Arksverse because of Shiva unless her death was the reason PD came to existence in the first place. Either way we'll have that short cutscene before and after the EQ, it'll probably shed some light unless they hold back that information for EP6.