Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Yeah, I looked at that. 10:1 trade ratio on the boosters means I need 660 Cleasis Boosters total to fully upgrade 1 Evleda weapon. After maybe 70+ hours of farming that place in and out of boost periods I have 258. Sadly, it's not a sensible option.
    Schvelle boosters and Schvelle weapons also drop from Perpetual madness, and said quest also fills the file for Double DB weapons which may come in handy, unless you hate this EBQ as much as the original BQ
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 9, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Main problem is still jutus, which is full RNG
    Exactly my problem too, i only got 1 jutus drop.

I have 3 Lumiere, 2 Ares and 4 Austere OT pieces but no Slave, Nemesis or DB weapons... T_T

Currently I'm thinking about Atra EX TMG with S4: Calming Intent on, but I want 15* sword too...
    I wonder when additional Chronos stones will be distributed.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 9, 2018 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Schvelle boosters and Schvelle weapons also drop from Perpetual madness, and said quest also fills the file for Double DB weapons which may come in handy, unless you hate this EBQ as much as the original BQ
    Yeah, I detest BQs in general. If they put the boosters in any other quest I'd have no qualms about farming them, so fingers crossed for the upcoming boost period I guess.

When they say "defeating Dark Falz Persona" to get a Profound Weapon or Erebros Stones, do they mean: the plain old Persona that you encounter during quests, his Dio Hunar form, his OG Profound Darkness form or his current Omega "Hunar" (Omega Masquerade) form or his upcoming Omega Profound Darkness form?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    When they say "defeating Dark Falz Persona" to get a Profound Weapon or Erebros Stones, do they mean: the plain old Persona that you encounter during quests, his Dio Hunar form, his OG Profound Darkness form or his current Omega "Hunar" (Omega Masquerade) form or his upcoming Omega Profound Darkness form?
    the eq

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    fyi Dark Falz Persona is not Omega Profound Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    could have fooled me

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Really? I mean I wouldn't be surprised since the story is still in Japanese and I didn't want to read on it to avoid spoilers, but damn, now I wonder who it is then.

Back to the original question, do you know?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Its the eq version of Persona aka the mask changing large one.

And regarding lightstream weapons, I suspect it would come to a total of 240 erebos stones if your luck is totally rotten and it doesnt drop any 13* Profound weapons. 90 for 35 cap profound weapons and 150 for upgrading to 14*.
    Last edited by CrossOmega; Dec 9, 2018 at 09:46 PM.
    Spoiler!