Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I keep having to use PSO2 Tweaker to update my game. I don't understand what's causing this. PSRT Astra worked great in the past, but now it just never seems to update anything. When I click the launch process, it goes through all its steps, but at the comparing/verifying files stage it only does like 1-6 files. Then I get into the game and I'm clearly not updated, as new content is missing and the game is crashy. I open PSO2 Tweaker and the game patches fine and downloads the entire update.
    I found a, what seemed to be small, issue that would have caused a patch file to be skipped. I assume there is something more going wrong but I can't find it at the moment, so if you can tell me if this fixed it that would be appreciated.

As for Astra only updating a few files at a time, PSO2 seems to update little bits at a time over the course of the week and not all in one go. Astra will grab these changes as they are available, not only when the large client update comes, so most of them are probably already present.
    I may be entirely wrong about this behaviour but this is my experience so far.

I keep having to use PSO2 Tweaker to update my game. I don't understand what's causing this. PSRT Astra worked great in the past, but now it just never seems to update anything. When I click the launch process, it goes through all its steps, but at the comparing/verifying files stage it only does like 1-6 files. Then I get into the game and I'm clearly not updated, as new content is missing and the game is crashy. I open PSO2 Tweaker and the game patches fine and downloads the entire update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Seconding the above. And thirding and fourthing because of friends having the same issue.

Should note that cosmetic stuff was downloaded fine for the most part despite not displaying in-game, so it was probably whatever index file that tells the game what's what that wasn't downloaded properly. Tweaker had that problem exactly once in the past to my knowledge, and it caused some crashes at the photo finish screen of some EQs.
    Ignore what I said above, I found the actual mistake I made and have pushed it in the latest release. Please let me know if your issue persists and thank you for your feedback!

I'm trying to launch PSO2 and it keeps getting stuck at "Downloading plugin info" with a red circle.

I'm trying to launch PSO2 and it keeps getting stuck at "Downloading plugin info" with a red circle.
    Small change to the ArksLayer API, fixed in the latest release.

Can't run on Windows 10 cause it says I need .net 4.7.2, can't install that runtime because my Windows 10 isn't up to date. Is it really needed to target that version of the framework, and if so, is there no other way to use this without updating my Windows?

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Can't run on Windows 10 cause it says I need .net 4.7.2, can't install that runtime because my Windows 10 isn't up to date. Is it really needed to target that version of the framework, and if so, is there no other way to use this without updating my Windows?
    These are 2 different issues.

1) .NET can be downloaded from Microsoft's .NET subwebsite. Select the version you need

2) Unless you're in IT or some business (or really good with computers), you should let Windows10 auto-update until it says it has nothing more to update. The pros outweigh the cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    These are 2 different issues.

1) .NET can be downloaded from Microsoft's .NET subwebsite. Select the version you need
    https://i.imgur.com/UYXTll6.png

2) Unless you're in IT or some business (or really good with computers), you should let Windows10 auto-update until it says it has nothing more to update. The pros outweigh the cons.
    Yes in IT, yes good with computers, I'm a software developer. I have no reason to update my Windows on this system at this time and no desire to. No gain, only potential risk of things getting worse.

System requirements directly from Microsoft. You need at least Windows 10 Anniversary Update (released 2nd August 2016) to be allowed to install it manually.

-=EDIT=-
    Yes in IT, yes good with computers, I'm a software developer. I have no reason to update my Windows on this system at this time and no desire to. No gain, only potential risk of things getting worse.
    You could always revert back to Windows 7, where the options for performance tuning and data transmitted back to Microsoft are easier to access and modify (the same options exist in Win10 latest versions, but they are buried under more layers of "friendly UX")
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 4, 2019 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    System requirements directly from Microsoft. You need at least Windows 10 Anniversary Update (released 2nd August 2016) to be allowed to install it manually.
    Right. Which is why I'm saying, I can't install 4.7.2. It's odd for a program to be compiled targeting a requirement of the absolute latest .net framework, since it just causes compatibility issues like this, but if it really needs it, then so be it I suppose.

-=EDIT=-
    You could always revert back to Windows 7, where the options for performance tuning and data transmitted back to Microsoft are easier to access and modify (the same options exist in Win10 latest versions, but they are buried under more layers of "friendly UX")
    I guess this means there aren't any options for me to use this. Some day maybe then.

What is the latest version of .net available to you?