Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Also, an option to automatically enable large adress aware on the executable would be nice, since it fixes some issues with PSO2.
    Sorry it took so long! This is now released in the latest version. You can find it under the Astra Options window.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    I have some mod files in the mods folder. I've noticed that when I run Astra, it seems to copy the mod files, then update those files back to the original ones, then copy them again. This makes the start-up process take a bit longer before I can launch the game. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something and might be wrong, but it seems like it's maybe doing the steps in the wrong order? See here for a screenshot of the log to explain what I mean.
    Hey, I have been looking into this but am unable to recreate your issue. Can you give me some more information on what files you are trying to install and how to reproduce your issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Zogzer View Post
    Hey, thanks for catching this bug!
    PSRT.Astra was shipping with an outdated version of pso2h.dll which is now fixed.
    Grab the latest update here!
    Thank you

getting

ArksLayer -> Error installing English Patch

Launch cancelled due to error

What seems to be the issue? I mean it runs fine when English patch is unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    getting

ArksLayer -> Error installing English Patch

Launch cancelled due to error

What seems to be the issue? I mean it runs fine when English patch is unchecked
    Hey, we don't have proper error reporting in Astra yet. Can you please post say the 5 messages before the error so we can see what it was trying to do. Thanks

Hey, we don't have proper error reporting in Astra yet. Can you please post say the 5 messages before the error so we can see what it was trying to do. Thanks
    Attachment 41887

I get this when I click Run Game. Keeps printing that over and over for each click

Attachment 41887

I get this when I click Run Game. Keeps printing that over and over for each click
    Your attachment link is invalid for me, please try again or upload to an external image hosting website, thanks.

Your attachment link is invalid for me, please try again or upload to an external image hosting website, thanks.
    https://imgur.com/a/opwjuYH

Hey, sorry it took a while but the current release (1.7) fixes an issue which I can only assume was the same as yours. It was an odd one to do with the default security protocol version on older versions of windows and .net. Either way please let me know if it fixes it!

Hey, sorry it took a while but the current release (1.7) fixes an issue which I can only assume was the same as yours. It was an odd one to do with the default security protocol version on older versions of windows and .net. Either way please let me know if it fixes it!
    if it helps i am running windows 7. i'll update u when maintenance is over, thanks!