Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Initial Win10 release supported up to 4.6.2, if Microsoft's site is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Initial Win10 release supported up to 4.6.2, if Microsoft's site is correct.
    Sorry fam, 4.6 and my lua library complains, 4.5 and my sql one complains.

When .net core 3 drops I am going to look into trying to bundle the whole thing as a single exe with the runtime to avoid these kind of issues and fix the current dll hell, but right now... I can't do much but suggest you update windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Yes in IT, yes good with computers, I'm a software developer.
    If you can get it working then feel free to submit a PR though.

Any chance of having a command line switch for auto launch? Mainly for Steam's InHome Streaming...

Quote Originally Posted by JocPro View Post
    Any chance of having a command line switch for auto launch? Mainly for Steam's InHome Streaming...
    There are a bunch of semantics with this, but the simplest solution I can think of is making it press the launch button on startup with a command line flag, is this what you are proposing? I am not that familiar with in home streaming behaviour, but hiding the UI in its entirety is out of scope if that is what you require

No, it's not necessary to hide the UI - as you say an "auto button press" would work just fine. The launcher works pretty well with In Home Streaming as is (you just have to launch Steam as superuser due to GameGuard issues), but the streaming system of Steam sometimes just botches static images (as the launcher when doing nothing) and you just have to guess if you pressed the button or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JocPro View Post
    No, it's not necessary to hide the UI - as you say an "auto button press" would work just fine. The launcher works pretty well with In Home Streaming as is (you just have to launch Steam as superuser due to GameGuard issues), but the streaming system of Steam sometimes just botches static images (as the launcher when doing nothing) and you just have to guess if you pressed the button or not.
    Latest version of Astra supports the --auto-launch (case insensitive) command line flag.
    Fancy new Astra should just update itself when you run it next time 😎
    Last edited by Zogzer; Apr 29, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

Works like a charm! Thank you!

PSRT Astra keeps failing at the "Downloading plugin info" stage: https://paste.ee/p/nrBMJ

Edit: If I untick the English Patch box, it still fails at this stage for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    PSRT Astra keeps failing at the "Downloading plugin info" stage: https://paste.ee/p/nrBMJ

Edit: If I untick the English Patch box, it still fails at this stage for some reason.
    The issue was with the ArksLayer plugin servers, I still have a hard dependency on them correctly serving the plugin information even if you do not use any so that we can remove them if they are already present.
    This issue affected the tweaker also and is fixed as of now.

EDIT: its broken again
    Last edited by Zogzer; May 4, 2019 at 01:21 PM.