Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Geruda gives me the creeps in any form

Default translate idola achievements please :) thanks in advance.

On left side on the game menu, where the achievements selection is at: how do you get them silver metal achievements, is there a achievements logs of completion to do in order to get them silver metal achievements?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    On left side on the game menu, where the achievements selection is at: how do you get them silver metal achievements, is there a achievements logs of completion to do in order to get them silver metal achievements?
    The ones you listed: Log into the game 50 days, and reach player rank 50.

thanks for the info, Lyrise

So for Yuri's divergence path... Fashionista A or Kirito B? ...er, I mean Neutral A or B. I haven't seen him too often in support lists, and when I do it looks to be roughly about a 50/50 split.

The differences appear to be fairly small between the two changes, and while I can see benefits for certain situations for ver.A, if a majority of importance falls on Idola battles (or seems to currently; unless the story gets extremely difficult later on, but then that would just be managed by using other characters...), then I would presume ver.B would be the better option? Basing it off of him giving an ATK bonus to the team instead of defense (so more damage -> higher score), as well as his 6-charge/value skill grants a 30% bonus to weak damage (which you probably wouldn't be using him vs. Aries anyway, or so I would presume). It is two random hits instead of all enemies, but is basically twice as strong, and the all enemies version would mostly only factor into story/daily/etc quests, or so I would guess.

So depends on what you need him for I guess? If you already have a strong Idola battling squad -> ver.A for regular type quests; or, if you need him to help bolster your Idola fights -> go ver.B?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    They count as different xharacter, I have new year and normal stella on my alt, and they can be on same team
    Those two (original Stella and New Years Stella) are technically two different characters/cards though, so that part is okay (similar to original Roza and Christmas Roza being two separate/different ones and in the same team). The question, and the Quna response/example given, were referring to two of the same (base) card, just one having diverged to one fate path, while the other goes to the opposite. Seems to be the case that it is not allowed though/unfortunately (which is understandable I suppose; since a team with two lvl.100 original Stella +4s w/max EB grade would be a tad OP currently).
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Cool

Can someone translate what does this menu function do and what is it for and how does it work? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Can someone translate what does this menu function do and what is it for and how does it work? thanks in advance.
    That is where you place the five support cards you will make available for anyone (people who follow you will have yours towards the top of the list usually, unless they follow a ton of people, then it seems to cycle them/show them randomly). There are various ways to do it: Most seem to put their strongest overall/most usable card/character in the 'All' slot, as that list will be sort of 'recommended' for anything since it is the first tab. Or if you wanted, you could just put the strongest of each element you have in their appropriate spot and then just your favorite for the 'all' position. Up to you really (just make sure you equip them with appropriate Weapons/Soul symbols, because if someone selects them, they literally take the 8th place in their team, so a lvl.1 with no symbols equipped won't help them too much).

Edit: For the actual translations, the left button is 'Reset' which clears the whole slate. Second button is 'omakase' which is basically an auto-fill/do-it-for-me type of option. The tab itself (in the second image) is just "Support Formation" which is what that menu/screen is.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jan 1, 2019 at 04:45 PM.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

For Yuri i would suggest Law since he gets triple buff with skill 1, blast gives def buff instead of attack (chaos version)
    Law version has stylish points for elemental blast. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9749/video.mov
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    Geruda gives me the creeps in any form
    which Jasper(Wind 5* dual sword)
    The order one looks kind of like Loser, but Chaos gets big sword~~

And Gene will be in, wonder if we'll get more PSO2es collab
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Default Translation for this picture menu buttons at the bottom and purpose of there function

Can someone translate this menu below please. And what are those 3 buttons used for. And what is the translation for the writing in the top right hand corner too. thanks in advance.