Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

when does Phantasy Star Saga: Idola have maintaince scheduled?

where is a good place where this item drops at a lot yall? Link: https://expi-games.jp/idola/object/detail/24012
    name of item is: 強者の布きれ

Well, it was fun, but I am probably done with this game already.

The, and this is the nicest way I can think to say it, arbitrary decision to stop dropping the red Idola Crystals a day before everything else that has to do with the Christmas event ends at the same time (even the exchanges end at identical times, so surely all the event stuff does too right? Like the mission and gacha being identical as well?). Needless to say, I am now left 85 crystals shy of what should have been my final copy of Melissa, all because not only did they end it a day early (and there is literally nothing dropping from them right now for a whole day until the next event starts) but it was pretty misleading to say it ended on '12/31'. It doesn't really matter if it said 00:00:00 afterwards, because by having everything else end at the same time (i.e. 12/31 23:00:00), and then saying this also ends on the same day, you are implying it ends at the same time as well. If it was supposed to end a day before, then you put '12/30 23:59:59' because that isn't misleading.

Maybe this is common sense to those who have played for a while now, but this decision makes absolutely no sense, even if the excuse is 'well that's when weekly rankings need to reset.' That's fine, but it doesn't mean the crystals have to stop dropping for the next day. It is nothing but gold and junk weapon soul fragments dropping from them right now, for a whole day. A whole day that still could've been crystals. Just while they wait to implement the next event/phase, a day later. See where I am going with this?

And yes, I am aware this is just as much my own fault as the game's asinine decisions on when stuff ends for no reason; but hey, a new player had a million other things to try and figure out and happened to overlook a detail/discrepancy that never should have existed in the first place. I am also aware that one copy won't make-or-break anything, but you don't have to guess what I will immediately think every time I see poor Melissa sitting there at 3/4 when I easily could've had the fourth copy with a couple refill potions if I would have just known/not been misled.

I'd ask that any response not quote this so I can edit it or whatnot tomorrow, but nobody will listen to that, but it's whatever. I have dealt with non-existent drop rates in PSO2 long enough (I still have yet to see a single Izane or Bode or Phobos or [any end game] unit, nor any 14* for my class; I have still never drawn a single 13* chip on my main in es; etc.), so maybe this was just the final straw, idk.

/salt /rant
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    And yes, I am aware this is just as much my own fault as the game's asinine decisions on when stuff ends for no reason; but hey, a new player had a million other things to try and figure out and happened to overlook a detail/discrepancy that never should have existed in the first place. I am also aware that one copy won't make-or-break anything, but you don't have to guess what I will immediately think every time I see poor Melissa sitting there at 3/4 when I easily could've had the fourth copy with a couple refill potions if I would have just known/not been misled.

/salt /rant
    Then learn from your mistake. It's a relatively new game, mistakes and concerns pertaining to user friendliness were bound to happen.

First of all, Sega's probably going to run the event again, just complete it next time, or they will make her available to obtain through some other method. Secondly, the event's end time was posted for 3 weeks. It shouldn't have taken that long for you to realize that it coincided with the Idola Ranking resets - the way the time was posted is a bit offputting for some, but that's just how the Japanese do things since they know it coincides with a new day.

Should you do stick around, here's your heads up. There's another SP event starting on 1/7, lasting until 1/14 (or 1/13 23:59) for Hermina (a Wind Saint). (see: https://idola.sega-online.jp/news/82/)

Also, here's your guaranteed 5* gacha (one attempt only, starts 1/1 0:00, or just 2 hours from this post.) Note that this will not contain Stella [New years'] (see https://idola.sega-online.jp/news/81/)

anyone else having problems logging in and then the new event missions crash your game too?????

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    anyone else having problems logging in and then the new event missions crash your game too?????
    Yep, me too. Either it needs an update or there are too many online

Emergency maintenance. Willing to bet it stems from the New Years' Gacha. Since they gave everyone a free 10pull. And then there's that other gacha that guarantees a 5* unit (though it requires paid for stones)

Oh, can we expect a compensation for this? I have some characters already in 40/40...

Compensation will definitely be involved, since one of the issues affects me in a big way. The lag and errors when I was making another attempt at the gacha basically took my stones, kicked me out, and then when I logged back in, I got nothing for the pull.

So... There are people missing their new year's party working on the emergency maintenance of an online game...