Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Sega's probably going to run the event again, just complete it next time, or they will make her available to obtain through some other method.
    From my experience, with both PSO2 and es, I unfortunately can't share the same optimism you have here, as they have never done the same with exchanges in either of those before, or at least ones I missed out on all/part of. Maybe the recent MHZ/dragon stones getting a place in the recycle shop would count, but that was probably something Capcom made a point of and not something Sega decided.

Secondly, the event's end time was posted for 3 weeks. It shouldn't have taken that long for you to realize that it coincided with the Idola Ranking resets
    I have been playing for one week, give or take a few hours. That was the first reset I had seen/been part of, and since it was a fairly small 'timer' that was only seen just above the Idola battle list, I figured it only pertained to the weekly ranking reset and nothing more. In most mobage I have played that have weekly rankings, they are done almost instantly and it resumes as usual (if it even become unavailable at all), so it was the first sign I noticed that something was 'off' when it took quite a while before Idola battles were up and running again, but maybe it always does that, I wouldn't know.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    From my experience, with both PSO2 and es, I unfortunately can't share the same optimism you have here, as they have never done the same with exchanges in either of those before, or at least ones I missed out on all/part of. Maybe the recent MHZ/dragon stones getting a place in the recycle shop would count, but that was probably something Capcom made a point of and not something Sega decided.
    This happens all the time in es, Material Zero and Eternal Jewel trades always disappear and come back on a rotating cycle, so do limited edition holiday chips from the scratch. Optimism or not, it would be pretty ass-backwards if they release a character that isn't a collab, that actually fits in with the main group, and never make that character available ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    where is a good place where this item drops at a lot yall?

Good news, normally I would point you to the weekend material quests, but you can get them in the New Years' event trade shop that just opened up.

For anyone else who wanted to mess around with the New Years' Stella, I set mine up as my all support, and moved my Chaos Stella over to my water tab.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 31, 2018 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This happens all the time in es, Material Zero and Eternal Jewel trades always disappear and come back on a rotating cycle, so do limited edition holiday chips from the scratch. Optimism or not, it would be pretty ass-backwards if they release a character that isn't a collab, that actually fits in with the main group, and never make that character available ever again.
    While I do see some similarities in the examples you mentioned (MZ/EJ), I was personally thinking it was more akin to the one-off exchanges such as the (color) Ribbon/other quest item drop event/exchanges in es, #th year anniversary badges in PSO2, and the like. Those never come back once they are gone, so if you miss out on something, or it entirely, you are out of luck.

Gacha mechanics aren't included in the comparison though for me, simply because those are a profit-generating entity of sorts that a company can revive at-will (even if they previously said they wouldn't) if they need to make that quarter's/year's numbers look a bit better, etc.

As for a character that fits in with the group, I haven't fully completed the story yet, as most of the stamina/time went towards the two events at hand. If she is involved in the story later, I'd rather avoid spoilers or anything, but up to where I am at, she was just 'the cool shop character' so it felt more like a one-time thing, kind of like the non-gacha Summer Vacation Weaponoid chips in es. This year it was Shooting Drive, and if I am not mistaken Bluesy (from the previous year) did not make a re-appearance. I already have her, but that is what I was comparing the situation to in my mind, hence the disappointment.

And none of this response, or the one prior, was attacking you in any way (your response seemed a bit offended or irritated, although I might have just misread it), just stating my opinions on what limited knowledge I have of the game thus far. I have read guides on bumped, I have used/looked up swiki often, and have read all nine pages of this thread so far, so I can only work off what I have seen/read from those resources, meaning it will also be possible that I make incorrect predictions/assumptions from time to time.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

Smile

On left side on the game menu, where the achievements selection is at: how do you get them silver metal achievements, is there a achievements logs of completion to do in order to get them silver metal achievements?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by diamondx; Jan 1, 2019 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    On left side on the game menu, where the achievements selection is at: how do you get them silver metal achievements, is there a achievements logs of completion to do in order to get them silver metal achievements?
    Which ones? They seem to be set/fixed to a certain page (such as Idola summon types seem to always be on the top of the second page no matter what). A screenshot or maybe which page they are on and what the reward is?
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

Also, question about the possibility of whether the game allows you to do this or not (I would test it myself but can't/don't have the resources/characters to do so atm):

Does it allow you to use two versions of the same (original exact same base but changed to Law/Chaos) character, as long as one is in the Law team and the other in the Chaos team? I ask because it looks like, with the final character/fate diversion quest, that since you select which 'card' to use, that you may(?) theoretically be able to change say one Stella to Law and another duplicate Stella to Chaos? Is that possible? Would use another scroll, but there are a couple for clearing some of the free missions and I think they gave us one recently as well.

Basically why I ask, is because if it is indeed possible, I thought of a good way to turn the negative of missing the one Melissa copy into a positive: Since I have four total copies, change one to Law and +1 her with one copy, and change another to Chaos and +1 her as well with the last copy. That way, I would have, presumably, a pretty decent start to setting up a wind-focused team or whatnot. I just don't know if the game allows it or not though.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

I tried that back when I got my first quna copy, the result was a distinct "nope". You can only have multiples of the same character in your (overall) party via the assist selection. dunno how it goes with the likes of rosa/stella with xmas rosa/ny stella though.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I tried that back when I got my first quna copy, the result was a distinct "nope". You can only have multiples of the same character in your (overall) party via the assist selection. dunno how it goes with the likes of rosa/stella with xmas rosa/ny stella though.
    They count as different xharacter, I have new year and normal stella on my alt, and they can be on same team

My id
    413, 420, 183
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

just how do you switch a characters element ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    just how do you switch a characters element ??
    You can't. The only that is not set is the main character, and his element is set with what you set your birthday as.

And there's already some data on future chara and path upgrade pic is in.
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-