Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 354243444546 LastLast

Cool Golden Symbols help

Where can I obtain these Golden Symbols at yall so i can get the following items that are below. thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Where can I obtain these Golden Symbols at yall so i can get the following items that are below. thanks in advance.
    From weekly arena rewards, it'll be obtainable after this week's ranking.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Dec 7, 2019 at 03:55 PM.

Cool NEW MENU OF AUTO REPEAT MISSION

can someone translate both parts of these menus please. Thanks in advance.

MENU TOPScreenshot_20200121-094836.jpgMENU BOTTOMScreenshot_20200121-094906.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    can someone translate both parts of these menus please. Thanks in advance.

MENU TOPScreenshot_20200121-094836.jpgMENU BOTTOMScreenshot_20200121-094906.jpg
    If I'm reading right it'd be:
    -Automatic quest repeat.
    -Battery savings setting for automatic quest repeat.
    -Setting if you want it to keep going after defeat or not(no rewards for defeat)... I think? Not 100% sure.
    -Setting if you want it to stop after hitting max level.
    -Setting if you want it to stop after hitting max bond.

If I'm wrong tho, hopefully someone can correct me!
    シンフイ - Ship02 | Idola ID: 326,467,168

Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    If I'm reading right it'd be:

-Setting if you want it to keep going after defeat or not(no rewards for defeat)... I think? Not 100% sure.
    Basically it's letting you turn off your ability to continue if you lose. You lose your rewards of course since you were defeated.

Just wanna share my thoughts.

Looking at the Dark Falz logo shown before battle:

Assuming that the right reddening eye along the circle indicates Theater, then I'm guessing that there will be 3 other Dark Falzes in this game.

If Sega really took inspiration from "Idols of the Mind" for Dark Falz, then my speculation to other names would be:
    Tribus (Tribe), Specus (Cave), Fori (Forum).

Theatri (Theater) being the last idol among the 4 idols, then the next Dark Falz could be the 3rd idol - Fori (Forum).

This also means the story might extend longer as Episode 4 lol.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Feb 15, 2020 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Changed "Marketplace" into "Forum" because it's closer to the Latin word "Fori" but "Marketplace" is translated and written in some books/sources

Google play says this is no longer available in my country?

Edit: Fixed by updating.
    Last edited by Kozumi; Mar 3, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Can I possibly get some story lore leading up to Dark Falz Theater? I'm obsessed with Theaters design and really wish he had actually gotten into the mainland game instead. I watched this video but I'm still wondering what precedes this fight. I'm not exactly wanting to invest into Idola itself but the lore is what I care more about

Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 13, 2020 at 01:39 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

A bump was needed. Dead game.
    Spoiler!

The way they handle gachas starting from Episode 2 are terrible..
    Less SD earning, new gacha arrivals are too quick, new characters no longer have unique fate EB/in-game outfit visuals, no more platinum doll rewards upon DB for EP2 Star Fest characters, tickets & lucky chance are now useless for new "minor" characters.
    HUGE loss of benefits

Basically, cash cow version 2.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Can I possibly get some story lore leading up to Dark Falz Theater? I'm obsessed with Theaters design and really wish he had actually gotten into the mainland game instead. I watched this video but I'm still wondering what precedes this fight. I'm not exactly wanting to invest into Idola itself but the lore is what I care more about
    If you're still interested, I can't provide you a good detail about it since my Japanese is just amateur.
    But there are highlights/summaries that can be found in japanese sites, so you may use google translate or have a friend to translate it for you:
    Japanese Wikipedia (Includes few details about the past including protagonist's father - Theseus)
    Game8 IDOLA Wiki
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 9, 2020 at 01:25 AM.