Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 184
  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    Does anyone know when will 4 Star Ticket Gacha ratings shuffle? I don't wanna waste my tickets for Popo Pudding.
    Popo Pudding isn't the only character you can get. She just has a higher chance of being pulled, iirc. I got two Popo Puddings and a Zora.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  2. #52

    Default

    60% chance to be exact. 40% for everyone else combined.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Popo Pudding isn't the only character you can get. She just has a higher chance of being pulled, iirc. I got two Popo Puddings and a Zora.
    Yeah, but does sega ever mention when will Popo Pudding's 30% chance rate going to last?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    60% chance to be exact. 40% for everyone else combined.
    I think she's 30% according to the gacha table.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Dec 27, 2018 at 09:52 AM.

  4. #54

    Default

    Probably for a very long time, since you can't get her any other way - she doesn't show up in any other banner.

  5. #55

    Default

    Oh, I didn't know she's exclusive.. Thanks for the replies.

    EDIT:
    Still gonna save my tickets.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Dec 28, 2018 at 12:14 AM.

  6. #56

    Default

    Really? I got two, maybe three Nadias.

  7. #57

    Default

    She's exclusive... but is she any good? As I am starting to learn more while playing/researching/etc, I have noticed some characters just seem to fill such a small niche that until there are far more options to build around (or maybe I just don't have enough, but there still seems to be something lacking for some characters to really fulfill their potential), they aren't really viable; but I could very well be wrong.

    Also, oof.... Go figure, that about 8 hrs after using 3k for another draw, they come out with the bit about a new limited(?) New Years gacha. Which brings me back to a question I asked previously but hadn't heard anything back about: Limit Break for seasonal/limited character cards. Will their regular counterpart work by any chance (highly unlikely)? Are you forced to whale and hope you get lucky or be left with a 1/5th potential of a character with no way to improve until next round of that gacha reappears (so a year later usually)?
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

    ...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

  8. #58

    Default

    Question: I did the stella mission where you do the law mission and chaos mission? How can i change her back to law person again instead of the chaos version. ? please help. thanks in advance.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    She's exclusive... but is she any good? As I am starting to learn more while playing/researching/etc, I have noticed some characters just seem to fill such a small niche that until there are far more options to build around (or maybe I just don't have enough, but there still seems to be something lacking for some characters to really fulfill their potential), they aren't really viable; but I could very well be wrong.

    Also, oof.... Go figure, that about 8 hrs after using 3k for another draw, they come out with the bit about a new limited(?) New Years gacha. Which brings me back to a question I asked previously but hadn't heard anything back about: Limit Break for seasonal/limited character cards. Will their regular counterpart work by any chance (highly unlikely)? Are you forced to whale and hope you get lucky or be left with a 1/5th potential of a character with no way to improve until next round of that gacha reappears (so a year later usually)?
    Popopurin's pretty good as a supporter character, Elemental Conversion buffs are always welcome (any attacks you take will raise ALL elements), and her regular attacks raise wind element by 2 instead of 1. Basically she's a character who really shines fighting idolas with all the multitarget attacks flying around.

    As for limit breaks, well, they're just not that necessary. The extra starting element is nice to have but not having it isn't the end of the world, and you really have a better chance of maxing out a 4* character, as opposed to a 5* which puts them both at comparable stats. And no, the regulars do not feed into the seasonals. They are treated as separate units, but they can also be used alongside the regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Question: I did the stella mission where you do the law mission and chaos mission? How can i change her back to law person again instead of the chaos version. ? please help. thanks in advance.
    Go to your upgrades menu and there will be an option to switch between the 2. Do note that it will consume a scroll, even though you've completed both law and chaos missions.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Popopurin's pretty good as a supporter character, Elemental Conversion buffs are always welcome (any attacks you take will raise ALL elements), and her regular attacks raise wind element by 2 instead of 1. Basically she's a character who really shines fighting idolas with all the multitarget attacks flying around.
    So she is a slightly better/combined version of ケンペル and エミール (the other two Elementors), more or less? Also, I think I am misreading the last sentence, because she also uses multi-target stuff, while from my experience multi-target attacks aren't a good thing for Idola battles. The only time I do any considerable damage is with very strong single-target elemental blasts (from OP helpers), so I was under the impression that single-target is better for Idola battles, but maybe it is different later on when/where everybody is OP?

    As for limit breaks, well, they're just not that necessary. The extra starting element is nice to have but not having it isn't the end of the world, and you really have a better chance of maxing out a 4* character, as opposed to a 5* which puts them both at comparable stats.
    The more important/main part of Limit Break is the stat increase though, if I am not mistaken? The elemental starting boost is nice, but supposed to be just a beneficial addition to the (main purpose) stat boost, or so I thought? The stat boosts for [Base vs +4] versions might seem minor when maxed @ lvl.100, but it will be a (long) while before they get that high of a level anyway, so looking at anywhere within the lvl.1-50 or so range, that stat increase is very noticeable, and still is for quite a while until getting to probably the 70-80+ level range I would guess (but more stats are always better even if just a bit, if PSO2 has ever taught us anything).
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

    ...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Similar Threads

  1. Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Story Trailer
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Nov 30, 2018, 02:33 PM
  2. Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Launch Date
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2018, 08:34 AM
  3. Idola: Phantasy Star Saga Livestream 1
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: Aug 29, 2018, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •