Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Besides the colosseum LVL 70 risk 25 ... how else can I level faster.
    (my characters are only 4x lol)

I am doing the daily books at the moment , however , that is very very slow... zzzz
    kinda stuck at level 4x at the moment

yeah so how else ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 20, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

That is just how it is - you're already going as fast as anyone else possibly could. I have this feeling they aren't ever going to release another class training quest, since the first one made exp payouts way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That is just how it is - you're already going as fast as anyone else possibly could. I have this feeling they aren't ever going to release another class training quest, since the first one made exp payouts way too high.
    i am asking because i am already noticing high level selections in the support partner section. high levels like 60 - 90 and a few level 100's

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The simplest way to put it would be to clear all of the ongoing event missions 3 times each. Then you need to summon 10 idola and fight 50 different idola from other players.

If you haven't started sommoning, you're going to have to summon mainly fire type idola to ensure that they don't get ignored..
    Ok thanks looks like I won't be able to clear the remaining 2 quests because my lvls are still too low.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    i am asking because i am already noticing high level selections in the support partner section. high levels like 60 - 90 and a few level 100's
    That's due to singular focus. Farm for books, and use them all on a single character.

So NO information regarding matchmaking fixes? It’s getting boring summoning s rare just to fight bots
    Spoiler!

Besides the colosseum LVL 70 risk 25 ... how else can I level faster.
    (my characters are only 4x lol)

I am doing the daily books at the moment , however , that is very very slow... zzzz
    kinda stuck at level 4x at the moment

yeah so how else ??
    You can try 闇との対峙, all the enemy are one element, so you just need a strong water element team to clear it.

New chara coming 1/22 ability seems interesting.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

What in the hell is this Idola battle crap... everytime I go in to fight it.. in less than 5mins.. battle break..
    zzzz... at this rate I cannot even seem to beat any idola thanks to battle breaking zzzzz

This issue or the fact that everytime I select the idola to fight.. it says that it has been beaten...

HOW THE FUCK DO WE PLAY LIKE THIS ???
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 21, 2019 at 02:00 AM.

Should i be saving star gems or just using them as soon as i reach 3000?

What in the hell is this Idola battle crap... everytime I go in to fight it.. in less than 5mins.. battle break..
    zzzz... at this rate I cannot even seem to beat any idola thanks to battle breaking zzzzz

This issue or the fact that everytime I select the idola to fight.. it says that it has been beaten...

HOW THE FUCK DO WE PLAY LIKE THIS ???
    Before you call something crap try to at least know what the mechanics is first. The idola you fought isn't only fought by yourself but by other players too. The point of the idola battle is to deal as much damage to the idola in 8 turns and even if you didn't kill it you can still fight it again as long as the idola is still alive by then. The damage you dealt to it will be accumulated and depending on how much damage you dealt to will determine your rank. As for what items you'll receive depending on what rank you got that I do not know.