Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    The way they handle gachas starting from Episode 2 are terrible..
    Less SD earning, new gacha arrivals are too quick, new characters no longer have unique fate EB/in-game outfit visuals, no more platinum doll rewards upon DB for EP2 Star Fest characters, tickets & lucky chance are now useless for new "minor" characters.
    HUGE loss of benefits

Basically, cash cow version 2.
    Agreed. Pretty much all of the Ep2 exclusive characters are busted in their own way, Odette and Fallie especially. (seriously, whose idea was it to give something so game breaking as Super-priority?) Some characters provide neat effects... but only if you can get them to +4 (Giselle at +4 will give you her boots that allow for a max element count of 11).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Some characters provide neat effects... but only if you can get them to +4 (Giselle at +4 will give you her boots that allow for a max element count of 11).
    I haven't got her since I ran out of SDs that time when I reached Step 4 lol. But I'm fine without it, Gerda [Christmas] is still the best when it comes to arena for elemental support from my perspective. I do have Astraea EX but I didn't really like to use her in arena due to occupied slots and her support's limitation to character's element only, whereas Xmas Gerda's elemental convert can distribute to all elements.
    Black Chronicle is the only unique weapon I'm interested in, except you can only get it from Dark Falz Theater by RNG.

For anyone who doesn't have a brigade and interested in Brigade Battle, I made one for casuals:
    Name: Clio
    ID: 243621957

Simple Rules:
    1.) No foul attitude
    2.) 30 days inactive member may be removed depending on free slots

We need at least 5 members in order to participate the content.

Last reminder, feel free to join our brigade for casuals: Clio (ID: 243621957). Brigade Battle will be open on August 5 @2:00 JST.

EDIT:
    We're full as of 8/20/20.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Aug 20, 2020 at 03:25 AM.

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Good to see they're launching english version. I'm staying in JP but I will just watch people play the story via youtube. Hopefully Boltrend didn't distort the translations, unlike SoA and Asiasoft did.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Sep 28, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

I'm playing the EN beta and I'm liking it so far. Is the story any good? I like the visuals.