Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 309
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    The irony is he always post seemingly unrelated thread in this section lol
    the irony is when people give him the info he wants he tends to ignore them and gets mad
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Don't tell me this mobile game has a connection with PSO2? It's bad enough that I don't know the story in PSO2es, now we're adding another one to the pile?
    They said it had a connection since the very start. Idola is meant to be a game with a connection to PSO2 that doesn't require playing PSO2 to understand, since they also want it to be a separate project.

    Basically if you play both, cool, you have a nice much more in-depth idea of the backstory and world, if not, then you're okay. Idola basically takes a page out of Phantasy Star III on the Mega Drive/Genesis, anyone who's played that will probably understand the direction Idola has.

  3. #13

    Default

    30,000 IDOLA Points. I'm ready for the 19th.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    They said it had a connection since the very start. Idola is meant to be a game with a connection to PSO2 that doesn't require playing PSO2 to understand, since they also want it to be a separate project.

    Basically if you play both, cool, you have a nice much more in-depth idea of the backstory and world, if not, then you're okay. Idola basically takes a page out of Phantasy Star III on the Mega Drive/Genesis, anyone who's played that will probably understand the direction Idola has.
    Does it have something to do with Omega shenanigens? :thonk:
    test

  5. #15

    Default

    Where would i look in the game to find out how many IDOLA points i have so far? Thanks in advance.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Where would i look in the game to find out how many IDOLA points i have so far? Thanks in advance.
    Camp > 3rd option > 3rd option
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Does it have something to do with Omega shenanigens? :thonk:
    Nah, nothing to do with Omega, it's more like, the current society in Idola is descended from ARKS who were marooned or stranded on this world in some point in time or something, there's a lot that hasn't been covered in the story yet, really all we know is ARKS was there and sealed a Dark Falz ages before the start of Idola

  8. #18

    Default

    Sounds like some Photoner shit at it all over again lol.
    test

  9. #19

    Default

    Tomorrow is the grand day. The day of IDOLA MAIN THEME.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  10. #20

    Default

    in the special x-mas change event, are there any items that are a level up potion for my char. using the x-mas points? please let me know, thanks in advance

Similar Threads

  1. Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Story Trailer
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Nov 30, 2018, 02:33 PM
  2. Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Launch Date
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2018, 08:34 AM
  3. Idola: Phantasy Star Saga Livestream 1
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: Aug 29, 2018, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •