Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Gentlemen, law Melissa or chaos Melissa?

She's great either way and I'd say if you tried to build a full wind lineup, where would you need to fill in some gaps? You can always switch to the other faction if you didn't like her one way.

That said, if you want her looking different, that would be law. Her law story is kinda funny too, as she complains out never really having a choice in the matter.

Default Translation for this picture menu buttons at the bottom and purpose of there function

Can someone translate this menu below please. And what are those 3 buttons used for. And what is the translation for the writing in the top right hand corner too. thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's where you set your parties. The buttons are for choosing automatically characters and symbols, copying the current party and reset the party. For example you can have presets for elemental parties, the highest lvl party, the lowest level party or a party made of still not promoted characters.

Default Ranking Points System Advice, please. Focus on what missions?

Which daily mission or free missions or special mission give the most ranking points? following image of the ranking system, that what i mean. A mission gives lots of ranking points, please help. thanks in advance?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Run the event mission. Always run the event mission. And when there's no event? I'd probably just run exp or money dailies. Simply because those are resources you always need no matter what in large amounts. The rank exp you get from them is also very good to boot. If you're looking for strictly rank exp though, that would be the suggestion Sizustar made earlier, 50 r.exp for 30 stamina.

Daily quest, 60 for 30 stamina, events as mentioned for the nth time.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Run the event mission. Always run the event mission. And when there's no event? I'd probably just run exp or money dailies. Simply because those are resources you always need no matter what in large amounts. The rank exp you get from them is also very good to boot. If you're looking for strictly rank exp though, that would be the suggestion Sizustar made earlier, 50 r.exp for 30 stamina.
    Supposedly there's going to be some balance change with Meseta and exp requirement after level 40.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    For Yuri i would suggest Law since he gets triple buff with skill 1, blast gives def buff instead of attack (chaos version)
    Law version has stylish points for elemental blast. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9749/video.mov
    I tried out both versions as support member/character, and ended up picking Neutral B (Chaos) for mine. I do agree that Neu.A/Law version has the better EB animation though.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Don't have any event 5* but recently followed level 100 chaos +4 Stella event, oh my this thing just shreds IDOLAs, have mass healing, very very strong single target EB with elemental lock aliment, so in short i run water only setup with Anne Marie.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse