Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Totonotte is the best character just for the Rappy EB moves alone.
    I'm confused on the Chaos EB, it say it's single target?
    But it looks like all target
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I can't wait to see Torbjorn's Law version

Last edited by LinkEP; Feb 18, 2019 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I'm confused on the Chaos EB, it say it's single target?
    But it looks like all target
    Unfortunately a lot of EB are like that. They LOOK like they're all target, but alas.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So the first female earth character is also the first natural 5 star Saint, and the first natural 5 star earth character, huh? She better be good... the only confirmed thing is that she has skill(s) that heal and also remove status ailments (Resta), and those EB effects... Kaos version seems like the standard single target めまい earth EB, not particularly interested in that one... Law version though? I already use Law Kyrion's EB to remove Idola buffs, specially Gemini's and Leo's but... this Totonotto girl hits everyone, heals herself AND does it too? If it requires anything under 10 element I'm double sold (I'm sold already).

Kibaki becoming playable... not particularly interested in her design and I'm sure she isn't going to be as good as Kyrion so meh.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

So after the new update, I'm liking the increase t the daily quest bonuses - they changed the daily clear bonuses. EXP books increased from 3 -> 10, Meseta is 3x what it was previously, so on hard, it goes up from 100k -> 300k. This way you can just continue to run these quests just once, and not feel like it was meaningless, especially for many people who felt that Earth EXP was a complete waste of a daily.

As for the new Speed Up+EB option, it'll still play the first 2 seconds of the EB animation, and then cut it off.

The Virgo Idola is going to throw a lot of people off too when Astraea becomes an obtainable character. Contrary to what Earth Element normally is (earth is weak against earth), Virgo takes reduced damage until you stagger it. However, that increased defense also means its offense is trash (as Anna brings up) - Even if it was story, I've never seen an Idola do single digit damage before until now.

I like Totonotto, bit sad her EB does cost 10 but... her heals are incredibly powerful, and they have go last so she is actually the best healer to top tanks up, particularly if her friend Sasha decides to EB and eat a Dimension Gate.

If I do pull her, I plan to turn her Kaos, 880 power and can't be resisted since it's earth is too good to pass up... the Law version removes enemy buffs but it's only 444 power... and if you remove the debuffs of an Idola part it removes them from them all anyways so I'd rather keep removing Idola buffs for 7 cost with Kyrion's EB instead.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

On the New Limit Quest yall, what the the quest achievements requirement on the 3tab on the achievements menu yall?

The repeat quest button is a godsend. not only does it get you back into daily quests faster, if you are working on character bonds, it will also match you up with the same friend/character. This makes farming for bond exp very very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    On the New Limit Quest yall, what the the quest achievements requirement on the 3tab on the achievements menu yall?
    The same as any other training quests. Just run down your event quest list and complete each one 3 times.

I noticed that my Rosalinde xmas actually uses the counter stance when in auto battle and she didn't before. Could it be that the AI has changed a little?

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    I noticed that my Rosalinde xmas actually uses the counter stance when in auto battle and she didn't before. Could it be that the AI has changed a little?
    I noticed the same with my Walter actually using guard stance now.

With the new Idola rewards thing, what is the one in the bottom right? I have everything else but that one is still at 0/3.