Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I need 2 more copies of her. I read on Swiki that those halfdoll looking item can supposidly substitute a character? how does that work?
    10 dolls pretty much act like a single copy. Limited Dolls(gold) only works characters that are limited(says Limited on their picture frame), while Platinum Dolls(rainbow) works on any character. So if you need 2 more copies, you need 20 dolls.
    シンフイ - Ship02 | Idola ID: 326,467,168

Since you rolled enough to have 8 copies, you can just buy a few Platinum dolls from the Scout Badge shop. 100 badges each, maximum 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Since you rolled enough to have 8 copies, you can just buy a few Platinum dolls from the Scout Badge shop. 100 badges each, maximum 5.
    oh no I only got 3 copies so far. I don't need to have both versions of her even if there seems to be a stat bonus judging by that 3* character i have many dupes of.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    oh no I only got 3 copies so far. I don't need to have both versions of her even if there seems to be a stat bonus judging by that 3* character i have many dupes of.
    Destiny system. Stat bonuses for having both divergences of a single character, and goes up as your limit breaks on both characters goes up, so the bonus ranges from lv.0 to 8.

This is the system that's been making 3 star and 4 star base rarity characters exceptionally good, since its a lot easier to pull more copies of those characters. But I think its better to prioritize one of each divergence now, since dolls can make up for the rest. If you focus on one side only, you won't be able to start on the other side without them showing up in the gacha again. So this is even more important for limited availability characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Destiny system. Stat bonuses for having both divergences of a single character, and goes up as your limit breaks on both characters goes up, so the bonus ranges from lv.0 to 8.

This is the system that's been making 3 star and 4 star base rarity characters exceptionally good, since its a lot easier to pull more copies of those characters. But I think its better to prioritize one of each divergence now, since dolls can make up for the rest. If you focus on one side only, you won't be able to start on the other side without them showing up in the gacha again. So this is even more important for limited availability characters.
    Makes sense. Well, im 1,3k short to get the second guaranteed Matoi pull. Story mode became too hard for me to keep playing so im trying to farm star diamonds and grind my characters bond by doing doing sidequests.

how does the destiny bonus work, when you have stella max 100 and limitbreak +4 and other darkside stella max100 with limitbreak +4. do i combine the 2 characters to get the destiny bonus or how does it work and show on the stats display, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    how does the destiny bonus work, when you have stella max 100 and limitbreak +4 and other darkside stella max100 with limitbreak +4. do i combine the 2 characters to get the destiny bonus or how does it work and show on the stats display, thanks in advance.
    They don't need to be Level 100. Just get two Stella characters to Limit Break+4 and diverge one of them into Law and one of them into Chaos. Once both versions of the character are diverged, the Destiny Bonus will automatically be triggered.

Now, for a question of my own: I can't seem to deal with Matoi. Her full HP recovery move is very annoying. Does anyone have any tips?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    They don't need to be Level 100. Just get two Stella characters to Limit Break+4 and diverge one of them into Law and one of them into Chaos. Once both versions of the character are diverged, the Destiny Bonus will automatically be triggered.

Now, for a question of my own: I can't seem to deal with Matoi. Her full HP recovery move is very annoying. Does anyone have any tips?
    The current Halloween event quests have Liberation on their item exchanges.

Liberation's effect: "When you use an attack that hits a single enemy and the target is weak to it, Reduce HP recovery of the target by 45 (80)% (2 turns)"

Even with just the 2 Lv1's you get via exchange, it should help a good bit on not having her restore all the damage you've dealt. Just make sure your wind character is doing single target attacks to proc the weapon's effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post

A correction on the Destiny system: They don't even need to limitbroken at all. You just need one law and onechaos of a character and it's active. Even if both your divergences are +0 you'll still get a small bonus.

Also as mentioned above, Liberation will help with this fight, or as I hinted earlier a few posts back, Matoi in Chaos form (Phantom) will also wreck shop here as her Technic attack will cause Healing effects to drop 60%. If you also have Melissa in Law form, Storm Blossom will also decrease healing effects as well.

I recently played the latest story update, I think it's safe to say that the core plot of this game was based on Francis Bacon's Idola Theatri (Idols of the Theatre), one of the 4 Idols of the Mind. From my understanding, Idola Theatri simply means a type of logical fallacy manipulated by an authority in favor of their interests through wrong laws and dogmas. There are dialogues between Clemens and Matoi explains that the type of Dark Falz in Vandor is basically the "director" of the whole drama in Vandor who enjoys confusing people by corrupting their minds to accept beliefs and tradition without question, causing darkness in their hearts and thus we have conflicting mindsets: Law and Chaos.

Ulysses remains neutral due to his strong steady heart inherited from his father unlike other people in Vandor that are manipulated by Law and Chaos, hence he is one of the keys to defeat Dark Falz Theater.

P.S. I used google translate to read dialogues.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Oct 30, 2019 at 01:33 AM.