Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

where can I find or get " Soul Symbol "Perfect Morning"" at yall? Thanks in advance.

It's in the shop, for 200 Star Beast Medals.

Do everybody else's Idola summons get killed super fast in JP day times? Mine do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's in the shop, for 200 Star Beast Medals.
    how can i obtain Star Beast Medals? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    how can i obtain Star Beast Medals? thanks in advance
    Summoning Idolas and defeating at least 25 units of other players. You get more defeating 50, 75 and 100.

Your weekly rankings will also provide much more, even if you do poorly.

So is there a chance they may add items to the game to increase a character's limit break level, or do you have to gacha for the limit break dupes? Just curious, since I actually managed to draw Christmas Rosalinde, but that basically means you have to get all of the extra copies now, unlike a regular 5* that is always available, no (or at least until next Christmas)? I played a game a couple years ago that had a similar +1/2/3/4 mechanic like this one's limit break, and they never added an item like that, so should I try drawing again for that 1.50% lottery chance, or just assume she will always be left at 1/5 of her potential? (Or by some highly unlikely chance, would a regular Rosalinde count as well?)

Also, is there any way to check who did how much damage to your summoned idola? I know you can check its remaining stats, and the feed shows kind of who attacked it or whatnot, but thought it was odd that I left a D+ rank Leo overnight and came back to 67 people defeated (previous results before that one were: 8, 6, and a bunch of 0s and 1s), yet had a C+ summon get taken out by three or four people, without him taking out a single person, within minutes of summoning him earlier . Seemed odd, or maybe I am misunderstanding the 'people defeated' part.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

I think that Idolas tend to be beaten faster and kill less players when summoned in japanese daytime.

The Rank of Idola you summon can only be viewed by a subset of people, and that's why teams are a good and a bad thing.

You summoning a D-rank Idola means a player who has a battle rank of Hope 1 or higher cannot see it unless a teammate or a friend/follower asks for help. Your D rank Idola basically ripped through a whole bunch of beginners (most of which can't even join a team), while your C+ got crushed pretty quickly because a more powerful spread of players could see your summon. This system prior to the rebalance made sense since the battle ranks had a more narrow scope of who they could attack, but the last rebalancing widened the scope of battle ranks that can see each Idola rank, and as a result, your idola might end up fighting something way too strong for it, at the cost of their points being capped. (Quick example: If I pick on a B rank Idola sitting at Ace3 rank, I could take the whole thing down or just destroy an arm, and be capped at 11.1k point, where conversely, I could destroy no parts on an S rank Idola, and score 60k.)

Does anyone know when will 4 Star Ticket Gacha ratings shuffle? I don't wanna waste my tickets for Popo Pudding.