Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Well so i cleared floor 20 and they give you 1k stars, but i spent 1.5k for revives during fight (yea i know my wind setup is pretty weak) T_T
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

No death playthrough

And other people's team for lv.20 of the limited dungeon

Last edited by Sizustar; Mar 20, 2019 at 07:53 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I don't think the last floor is hard either in that new event dungeon. It's just intelligent play that matters - the enemy stats at level 90 are flat out better than your stats, even with the same characters at level 100 (not just HP - Simply assume that their Speed stat is better than yours always, even if you bring in speed buffs). I actually put it on Auto on the last floor, didn't win, but took the Chaos party down to 2 people left.

I promptly restarted from the beginning and wrecked them all on manual control, also no deaths.

Basically, don't even think about using Auto unless you're absolutely confident in your party's overall power.

How does the Coat doublis 5* weapon work yall? if i have it equip on the chaos team. Then start the battle with the Law Team and then when the reverse gauge is full, then switch to the chaos team, will it work. Or do i have to have the Coat doublis equip on the team after or before the gauge is full.??? please help.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    How does the Coat doublis 5* weapon work yall? if i have it equip on the chaos team. Then start the battle with the Law Team and then when the reverse gauge is full, then switch to the chaos team, will it work. Or do i have to have the Coat doublis equip on the team after or before the gauge is full.??? please help.
    Yes, its exactly how you initially explained it. When executing a Reverse rush at max gauge, the character who has this equipped will do 180% damage on that strike.

What are the 0/2 0/5 SP spots in the top left corner? I assume its making some kind of Idola, but which? Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Veriti View Post
    What are the 0/2 0/5 SP spots in the top left corner? I assume its making some kind of Idola, but which? Earth?
    Wind. This week, the whole thing is Wind Themed.

Someone else's run on the new lv.20 of dungeon

600k damage to Centaur Idola

600k to Lion Idola
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

They really need to rebalance what the Idolas can do.

Idolas with multi-target Elemental Blasts are fine, but we treat Idolas with single-target EB as punching bags, since most the single target ones don't do nearly enough damage to even threaten the player with a full party wipe. It really says something when the current ranking meta is "Reload the Idola listings until S-Rank Leo shows up, and then obliterate it."

Actually on that front. I've noticed that Leo idola don't seem to be using their guard anymore. Or maybe I'm seriously not even paying that much attention anymore to idola fights. Sagittarius isn't bad at fighting against either since he's single target too. On the other hand, I had an A+ rank Gemini wipe my fire party out with one EB. I checked afterwards and it's atk stat was only at 480 so I have no idea how that was possible when all my fire guys were at 10k+ health and at least at level 90.