Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veriti View Post
    I noticed the same with my Walter actually using guard stance now.

With the new Idola rewards thing, what is the one in the bottom right? I have everything else but that one is still at 0/3.
    Make 3 Earth Element Idola.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

Quote Originally Posted by BitterMarion View Post
    the first natural 5 star earth character, huh? She better be good...
    I would assume when they eventually add メッサーラ (Messarah/Messalah/?) that he will also be 5* character, and he is technically already in the game and Earth element. He was kind of crap though (or seemed like it at least), but maybe I missed out on a small detail of the skill descriptions or whatnot when using him. Granted, any of the NPC characters for quests are usually pretty bad, since they have no weapon or soul symbol equipped, but you'd think at lvl.70 (iirc) he would've done something remotely decent, but didn't. Also, Scorpio seemed 'meh' at best before, and these weekly missions against him have done nothing to change my opinion on that really.

As for Kibaki, I was looking forward to her being added (presuming her divergence forms added a bit of clothing at least; she might as well be naked with how they have her; so far I have seen her Law version and it looks good at least, don't think I have seen a Chaos form yet though), simply because her EB was hilarious (I stalled in one of the story missions, back when they were part of that clear campaign, against her with a weak one-side team so I could see what it was) and she seems like an enjoyable character for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    So after the new update, I'm liking the increase t the daily quest bonuses - they changed the daily clear bonuses. EXP books increased from 3 -> 10, Meseta is 3x what it was previously, so on hard, it goes up from 100k -> 300k. This way you can just continue to run these quests just once, and not feel like it was meaningless, especially for many people who felt that Earth EXP was a complete waste of a daily.

As for the new Speed Up+EB option, it'll still play the first 2 seconds of the EB animation, and then cut it off.
    I thought I read that they upped those daily clear rewards because they were being changed to a one-time-only reward, so the 300k meseta, 10x books, etc were just a one-time thing I thought? So far it seems to be that way, unless maybe it is weekly, but thought it said it was being changed to just once.

As for the EB skip option, I was left extremely disappointed, because this game is a massive RAM/resource-hog, and was hoping it would actually skip the loading of EB animations entirely (since some of them cause freezes/crashes 90% of the time for me when used [Hermina and Nadia (Law) for instance]; even if/when I clear all 2.6GB+ of cache data and try re-downloading, the problem stays; it is because it is trying to load too many things at once is the cause basically), but what it seems to be doing currently is basically just tapping the screen for you (i.e. when you have the EB skip option turned on, tapping the screen skips it), but again this ends up just being another thing that has to be 'loaded' or added to the queue or whatnot, which is why the notes said on some devices it could take up to a few seconds to actually skip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was going to mention some stuff about the seemingly questionable choices they have made about storing all of the optional download data as cache data instead of making some of it 'permanent' data that stays, but it is possible it is only doing this on my phone (es does the same thing for the optional download data) so I haven't. (Though it would be relatively pointless anyway, unless one of the employees for the game/Sega/etc was on here to read it and relay it )

Other than that, anyone have any guesses for who the feature character/card will be for White Day when it rolls around? I figured a while back it was basically a guarantee that it would be a 'Pa (White Day ver.), but I suppose since there wasn't a designated Valentine's 5* character/card this time around, that maybe that will be when they add the aforementioned メッサーラ to the game instead. (That and I am not sure what they would design a White Day ver. of 'Pa to look like, seeing as to how they basically used what it would have been for his Law divergence form already.)
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Feb 21, 2019 at 03:21 AM. Reason: formatting, etc
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

I did pull a Kibaki and I like her Law version quite a bit... her skill ラピッド・スケルツォ being really strong vs single targets like Idola cores, specially if you have someone else that wants to use a Fire EB at the same time. The Chaos version is good for burning things but I already have Karin and Xmas Rosa for that.

So new chara coming
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

アストライア on her neutral fate evolution is a beast for クオツリトス teams, she gives your whole team 3 buffs for 2 turns and can even be used on Chaos side.

Haven't goten キーラ yet but she doesn't seem to have very good skills... her only protective skill is RNG dependant so she is similar to サーシャ, but at least サーシャ has a crazy EB that can absorb the damage of brutal Idola EBs for the entire team and is not RNG... so not sure I like her kit for a Knight, afterall we already had 2 Fire Knights.

Idola will get new update at the next live broadcast on 3/10

And the game seems to be making some money for Sega, it made it into top 100 sale in japan(rank 97)

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Screenshot dump

So I need some suggestions. I'm getting a lot of characters up to 80 now and I can only raise two to 100 cap. I have Walter, Nadia, Zola, and Quna at 80. Toto and Astraea are both in the mid 70s now. They are all characters I use a lot so I'm not sure who would benefit the most from the extra 20 levels.
    Last edited by Veriti; Mar 4, 2019 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriti View Post
    So I need some suggestions. I'm getting a lot of characters up to 80 now and I can only raise two to 100 cap. I have Walter, Nadia, Zola, and Quna at 80. Toto and Astraea are both in the mid 70s now. They are all characters I use a lot so I'm not sure who would benefit the most from the extra 20 levels.
    The statistical differences between an identical lvl.80 and lvl.100 character are very important, and very noticeable (presumably it was kept this way by design, and not just due to the game still being in the early stages; PSO2 illustrates why letting certain stats/multipliers get out of hand instead of keeping things simple is/can be bad). It will also affects their skills, as their levels are increased (one is increased at lvl. 90 and the other at lvl.100), thus making those stronger as well. So it is more of a matter of which character sees the most use for you, or who is more versatile, stronger, etc.instead of just whoever gets to lvl.80 first.

As an example, I personally used my first 6* upgrade on Stella [New Year], because she's a main character and was first to lvl.80. ....and I regret it. She isn't as strong as regular/original Stella (don't have her anyway though), and I have no way to increase her limit break level for almost another year (these are important for the stat upgrades + starting elemental value) and would require some luck anyway. I could have (and should have) made a much better decision with it, as the materials aren't too easy to come by (well, they are but they take a while), but it is what it is. (If it matters, I used my second 6* upgrade on Gelda (Law). This was quite a while after Stella's upgrade, so I had learned a thing or two since then, and imo she is actually one of, if not the, best option Fire has atm.)

As for suggestions on who to use it on, I personally don't think anyone could give a specific/one-character answer without knowing all of what you had available, their fate divergences/limit break levels/etc, team setups, and so on. For more 'in general' sort of suggestions, it would probably either be a) a very strong kitted (skill setup) native 4* that you have at max limit break + gets/sees a lot of use in many of your teams; or b) a non-limited 5* character that meets mostly the same criteria (aside from limit break level, as they are harder to increase for 5*) as mentioned for the 4*.

Or you can pick one that you like/think looks cool. Either way really, I guess.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Mar 5, 2019 at 01:24 AM. Reason: typo
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    As an example, I personally used my first 6* upgrade on Stella [New Year], because she's a main character and was first to lvl.80. ....and I regret it. She isn't as strong as regular/original Stella (don't have her anyway though), and I have no way to increase her limit break level for almost another year (these are important for the stat upgrades + starting elemental value) and would require some luck anyway. I could have (and should have) made a much better decision with it, as the materials aren't too easy to come by (well, they are but they take a while), but it is what it is. (If it matters, I used my second 6* upgrade on Gelda (Law). This was quite a while after Stella's upgrade, so I had learned a thing or two since then, and imo she is actually one of, if not the, best option Fire has atm.)
    Well yes Stella event was really strong during event ( not sure if it was intended ?), but after event my support friend was doing like x2 less dmg, same as regular Stella but only single target.

For build i personally think 3 support and 1 dps is best single element setup, it depends on what characters you have etc., as for more specific i think dancer + archer is great combo.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Mar 5, 2019 at 02:51 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse