Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Can anyone translate these mission locations please? Link: https://expi-games.jp/idola/object/detail/23873
    Thanks in advance

It's just one mission that page is referring to. It's actually the 3rd last node in the Kingdom of Regulus (lower left corner of the map).

Just as I make my Melissa law because there are next to no law winds, they announce a wind saint? SEGA please refund my scroll! Or please let Zora and Jasper upgrade...

My fire team is the worst though, I have Kirito, Seraphy N, Duncan N, Xmas Rosa L, Karin C and Wolf boi C, what should I do with the other slots? I can only use a friend character at a time, and Kirito is extra frail so I never want to separate him from Seraphy so often my 2 empty slots are in the same team,,, Should I try to use 2 earths?
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

Sega's been handing out extra scrolls a lot, just change your Melissa over whenever.

As for your team, I believe you're talking about Kirion? Sometimes the answer to a frail character is to try using a different weapon/soul combination. If you're able to farm the daily meseta and exp quests on hard, you could try to farm for God Hand pieces, which could fix healing issues.

For EXP people seem to say this stage, which is easy to clear with a water team

帝都レグルス:闇との対峙
    https://expi-games.jp/idola/object/detail/23867
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    For EXP people seem to say this stage, which is easy to clear with a water team

帝都レグルス:闇との対峙
    https://expi-games.jp/idola/object/detail/23867
    Hmm lvl 50, 30 energy 1k exp ? event quest 40 lvl, 15 energy gives 1.1k exp atm, lvl 60 event, 20 energy 2k exp.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jan 3, 2019 at 06:09 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Without an event quest going on its one of the better quests to run. It tends to drop a fair number of idola core pieces as well, so it helps with your continued onslaught with Idola summonings.

That said, when an event mission is going on, you can't do any better than that. 20 stamina for 60 rank exp, there isn't anything with a better rank exp to stamina ratio.

Default Menu options translation please.

Can any one translate these 2 menu please. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

First Picture:

Option 1: Remove Skill Description Guide - when you select a skill or blast, you get a description of the skill. When you turn this option on, you'll remove it. You are able to bring up the description by touching and holding down the skill button, until you let go.

Option 2: Recommended Action Select - When you turn this option on, the game will pre-select what it thinks is the best possible action at the time. These actions are the same as if you turn on Auto-mode on. I actually recommend turning this on, and not using Auto - The game selects the action that is the best at that very moment, it will not consider strategies used in Future turns. (This is why if you ever used Auto in Idola battles, you'll know how stupid some of the moves it makes are, since it takes little consideration into what will happen next or what you want to happen next).

Option 3: Elemental Blast Animation Skip - When you turn this option on, you can skip Elemental Blast animations by touching the screen.

Second picture:

Option 1: Auto Target - The game starts each turn by automatically selecting a target, as opposed to no target, and your attacks all selecting random targets.

Option 2: Remove elemental relationship diagram - Turning this option on removes the Elemental diagram at the top of the screen that shows which elements beat what, and how much charge each element has.

Option 3: Idola Summoning Animation skip: turn this on, and when you start an idola battle, you can skip the opening summoning cutscene by touching the screen.

Best quest to run is lv 60 book without event, books give around 3600 exp (3*)
    The other source of Exp is a lv 70 quest that gives around 3.1kexp. (50 cost)

So book quest for maxing a single char faster, that lv 70 if it gets boosted at some point
    Last edited by wahahaha; Jan 3, 2019 at 11:24 AM.
    Spoiler!