Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

anyone had any success on finding the drop location of psycho wand yall?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    anyone had any success on finding the drop location of psycho wand yall?
    The enemy "マネットドール" have a low chance of dropping it, that enemy will only spawn in high difficulity【高難度】 stage

They look like this

And they turn into your party member
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The New Years' Idola Battle SP event is up, and you can trade for Wind Saint Hermina, as well as Elysion fragments.

That said, I hope you all enjoy fighting Aries, because 4 of the SP missions involve summoning and fighting Water based Idola (sure Chameleon, Cetus and Lupis can be water, but let's face it, you're going to be seeing a LOT of Aries).

Anyway, quick list for the SP missions:

1. Summon 3 water based Idola (the body needs to be water element)
    2. Summon 5 water based Idola
    3. Fight 4 Water Based Idolas
    4. Fight 20 Water Based Idolas
    5. Collect 50 White Idola Crystals
    6. Collect 150 White Idola Crystals
    7. Collect 300 White Idola Crystals
    8. Fight 3 Rare Idolas
    9. Kill off a total of 150 player units with your summoned Idola
    10. Kill off a total of 300 player units with your summoned Idola

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The New Years' Idola Battle SP event is up, and you can trade for Wind Saint Hermina, as well as Elysion fragments.

That said, I hope you all enjoy fighting Aries, because 4 of the SP missions involve summoning and fighting Water based Idola (sure Chameleon, Cetus and Lupis can be water, but let's face it, you're going to be seeing a LOT of Aries).
    Yep usually i summon only Aries (Anne Marie), since dont have Leo or Gemeni, i dont like fight water only Aries (dont have any good wind dps friends) but its ok if it have at least one fire part.

Btw not sure if anyone mentioned, but you can get level 4 bonds even if don't have respective character just using it often from friends.

Hmm so you cant fate branch Hellena yet ? was thinking about chaos wind setup smth like knight/archer, dancer, saint, + friend dps
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jan 6, 2019 at 05:47 PM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Another wind char that can't be branch/upgraded, well at least now I can make my Quna C.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The enemy "マネットドール" have a low chance of dropping it, that enemy will only spawn in high difficulity【高難度】 stage

They look like this

And they turn into your party member
    Can you tell me the translate the name of the stage and location please, thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Can you tell me the translate the name of the stage and location please, thanks in advance
    No specific stage, the enemy rarely spawn in any of the high difficulty stage in explore mode.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

And for collecting Rappy feather for Kuna and stuff, the daily gold and exp book stage have a chance to spawn Rappy.

But some people are saying this stage that has 7 battle is better chance to spawn not just Rappy, but also the enemy マネットドール that change to character and chance to drop the shard for psycho wand

シェルタン半島 海岸:【高難度】

Screenshot dump

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    And for collecting Rappy feather for Kuna and stuff, the daily gold and exp book stage have a chance to spawn Rappy.

But some people are saying this stage that has 7 battle is better chance to spawn not just Rappy, but also the enemy マネットドール that change to character and chance to drop the shard for psycho wand

シェルタン半島 海岸:【高難度】
    I saw two Rappies in the lvl.60 Meseta match early 'today' after the reset. Do they usually drop more feathers the higher the difficulty/level? Because it only showed one actually drop a feather, but the end result screen had four rappy feather square/drops, and all four had a '2' so apparently they gave me eight feathers. I have only seen like ten total so far, and was usually just 1-2.

Edit: Then again, I supposedly got an Aries fragment from a Ketos the other day because it glitched and showed a duplicate of the first 'result' that popped up (two popped up back to back, an Aries I had helped defeat and a Ketos I did defeat), but it also did the same thing again with a 4* weapon fragment. Said I got one but I didn't (I only noticed because I was one short of getting it to level 10 so went to upgrade and it wasn't there), so kind of wondering just what exactly I am or am not getting from those results screens (just seems to be the Idola ones so far though).
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jan 9, 2019 at 07:21 AM.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

High risk colosseum yields around 20 ~ 27 rappy feathers more less. It seems like quartz talis requires 5 buffs to unleash max dmg bonus, kind of bad but then again it buffs all dmg.
    Spoiler!