Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

eh is there something to increase a characters likeness faster ?
    cause there are some characters from netural I want to move over to chaos however +10 to likeness is pretty slow

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    eh is there something to increase a characters likeness faster ?
    cause there are some characters from netural I want to move over to chaos however +10 to likeness is pretty slow
    Rappy chip friend partner yields 25 ~ 28 bond, spam 1-1 5 cost quest currently
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Rappy chip friend partner yields 25 ~ 28 bond, spam 1-1 5 cost quest currently
    ok thanks for that but i do not have a rappy chip..
    so what else works.

You guys have any go-to maps/quests for farming various/specific EB items? The wiki lists the locations and what drops them and I have checked it already, just curious if you guys knew of any specific locations/quests that were more efficient than others. The main one I need atm is the 2* pink cloth roll one (drops from Empire/Imperial Knights mostly it seems), but I need like, 200 of them..

(I don't have any of the New Years gifts left to get any more from the exchange, in case it was going to be suggested)
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jan 17, 2019 at 05:50 PM.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

so what else works.
    I think the Rappy soul is the only thing that increases it per-quest atm (could be wrong though), but if I am not mistaken, you can 'double up' by having that character in your team and then selecting a support character from someone else that is the same character (form doesn't matter, as long as it isn't one of the Seasonal variants). So it should be +10 for yours and +10 for the support, so twice as fast, but this may be wrong. I never really tested it.

For the Rappy soul, I think it is only 30 feathers iirc? (I picked mine up as the first thing from the Rappy feather exchange; srry Quna) It gives a 30% bonus at base form/lvl.1, so you would get +13 for yours (as long as that character has it equipped). I don't think it works for the support character unless they also have it equipped though, but again, not positive about that.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

What character either Law or chaos would benefit more when using the 5* Psycho wand? And does it function actually works? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    You guys have any go-to maps/quests for farming various/specific EB items? The wiki lists the locations and what drops them and I have checked it already, just curious if you guys knew of any specific locations/quests that were more efficient than others. The main one I need atm is the 2* pink cloth roll one (drops from Empire/Imperial Knights mostly it seems), but I need like, 200 of them..

(I don't have any of the New Years gifts left to get any more from the exchange, in case it was going to be suggested)
    As far I experienced, ガブーのお宝 (daily quest every saturday) drops most EB items at random.
    Low Level - Efficient to farm 1* materials.
    Mid Level - Efficient to farm 2* materials, sometimes they drop 3*.
    High Level - Efficient to farm 3* materials. The only difficulty I saw dropping 4* materials (drops rarely).

Edit Reason:
    Changed "drops the best" to "efficient to farm".
    And changed "drops all" to "drops most". I never see them dropping ash materials.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jan 19, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

so what else works.
    Or just take your character and the same character from support partner list to the quest. You'll get +20 Bond Points.
    Follow the player after Quest Clear ( フォローする at lower right of the Result screen ) so you can use him/her repeatedly. The support character that you followed may disappear/change if the followed player changed his/her support characters.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jan 18, 2019 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    Or just take your character and the same character from support partner list to the quest. You'll get +20 Bond Points.
    Follow the player after Quest Clear ( フォローする at lower right of the Result screen ) so you can use him/her repeatedly. The support character that you followed may disappear/change if the followed player changed his/her support characters.
    thanks for the note @Link EP
    edit: I just tried.. did not work.. still at +10.
    used another person's support character called A which I also have just different level and still +10

ok next question:

what is the bonding exp per level ?? and is there a way to view it like how we do for our players rank
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 18, 2019 at 06:49 AM.

Popona, the virtual youtuber for the Idola game, playing... Alien Isolation.