Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by foolishking View Post
    Should i be saving star gems or just using them as soon as i reach 3000?
    If i were you i would save those star diamonds and go all out once you see a char that you really want. I once spent 15k star diamonds and it only net me 3x 5star chars. As for me i'm saving up my diamonds once Gene arrives just to be safe if ever she's a gacha char only.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Before you call something crap try to at least know what the mechanics is first. The idola you fought isn't only fought by yourself but by other players too. The point of the idola battle is to deal as much damage to the idola in 8 turns and even if you didn't kill it you can still fight it again as long as the idola is still alive by then. The damage you dealt to it will be accumulated and depending on how much damage you dealt to will determine your rank. As for what items you'll receive depending on what rank you got that I do not know.
    only 8 turns ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    only 8 turns ?
    Based on my experience 8 turns is enough to deal 100-200k dmg some even higher. Idolas such as Leo i think is the most bullied idola because Stella users eat them for lunch.

Then, how did everybody get Stella, I don't have her ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    RNG Roll using star diamonds or just support select when any quest(s) starts

edit: I have 2 stella's btw. One new year stella and one chaos Stella ( converted from Law )

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    Reset Marathon when you first start until you get her from your free rolls, and then there was that Stella Pickup Gacha which I abused to fuil effect with all the stardias that I had saved up (Got max limit break).

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    If i were you i would save those star diamonds and go all out once you see a char that you really want. I once spent 15k star diamonds and it only net me 3x 5star chars. As for mei'm saving up my diamonds once Gene arrives just to be safe if ever she's a gacha char only.
    This is also my plan. Every week that goes by is an additional 2-3k stardias to the total, thanks to weekly ranking. However, Valentines' Day is approaching, and that just might set back my plan for a bit.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 21, 2019 at 09:47 AM.

I tried playing the idola rush quest again but this time with a twist.. instead of fighting other people's idola I put mine up for people to fight..

In terms of characters my highest is only ゾラ of level 60. The rest are basically 47-49 lol.

Any case threw in a gemini idola and the game ranked it as B. Within 4 hours of seeding , 8 teams have tried to blow my idola away and out of 8 teams my idola took out 54 peeps and I still have roughly 17mins left for seeding as per this post8
    will post a picture later
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 22, 2019 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I tried playing the idola rush quest again but this time with a twist.. instead of fighting other people's idola I put mine up for people to fight..

In terms of characters my highest is only ゾラ of level 60. The rest are basically 47-49 lol.

Any case threw in a gemini idola and the game ranked it as B. Within 4 hours of seeding , 7 teams have tried to blow my idola away and out of 7 teams my idola took out 46 peeps and I still have roughly 40mins left for seeding as per this post

will post a picture later
    You do know that you don't choose to do one or the other, but you need to do both to earn points for ranking?

Battleing other cost the stamina dot, creating one need 10 shard that you can get from fighting Idola and normal stage.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You do know that you don't choose to do one or the other, but you need to do both to earn points for ranking?

Battleing other cost the stamina dot, creating one need 10 shard that you can get from fighting Idola and normal stage.
    thanks for the note on doing both. I am still shocked though... this is my first try in putting out an idola for people to fight and I did not expect it to do so well

edit: final score and btw its not beaten at all. It still has a good amount of HP left

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 22, 2019 at 07:25 AM.

That can be both a blessing and a curse. You want your Idola to last as long as it can, so it can try to kill more player units. But the longer your idola lasts, the longer you have to wait to collect your points. This is why over the weekend, you'll see a ton of Leos. People flock to them because they're easy to blow away, and people put them up because they'll get offed faster, for quicker points.

Anyway, class training is back. Elementars first, Wizards 2 days later, both at once after another 2 days. Run these missions if you have Elementars or Wizards to level up, or if you want quick bond points, since you're getting at least 15 (23 if Elementar or Wizard, depending on which training is happening.)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 22, 2019 at 09:03 AM.