Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

So i finally managed to build a god damn psycho wand, was it worth? Way too much

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...102/image0.png

Exp gains
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Nice exp, got her from 4* ticket, also first Leo for me, now i can save star diamonds.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jan 22, 2019 at 12:36 PM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Hello I am back, thank you for your advice... person that doesn't want to be quoted and that I don't know how to tag! I am very happy with Zora now that she is promoted although I do wish I could pull some more to limit break her... it's too bad the Jasper focused gacha is gone, I didn't get any of the characters just multiple of the souls...

I was pretty excited to finally get a fire elementor but I don't like skills that have effects after defeating an enemy very much... unsure if I want to try to get her since my fire team is pretty much my wind team plus xmas rosa at the moment.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

is there no tweaker for this game yet?

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    So i finally managed to build a god damn psycho wand, was it worth? Way too much

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...102/image0.png

Exp gains
    Congrats on making your psychowand - you definitely stuck it out where I could not.

I pretty much stopped once I realized 2 things. 1. I don't have a really effective character to use it with (the characters I would like to use it with have skills that require 5 - 7 turns to begin with, and Elemental blast usage would ensure that the effect gets diminished), and 2. I would need to level it several times before it becomes a useful weapon for me to use.

Default What are the conditions for the following achievements?

Anyone know the conditions for the achievements on the 3rd tab? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just keep summoning idolas. This is a new thing every week now, summon 10 idolas and fight 50 others and you'll clear all those titles.

Anyone know if it's possible to play this game on 2 devices of course not playing it at the same time? Currently my tablet is experiencing some issues so I'm thinking of trying this game on bluestacks while I can't use my tablet then switch to it once it's fine because I can't have 2 games running on my pc at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know if it's possible to play this game on 2 devices of course not playing it at the same time? Currently, my tablet is experiencing some issues so I'm thinking of trying this game on bluestacks while I can't use my tablet then switch to it once it's fine because I can't have 2 games running on my pc at the same time.
    Not possible. Whoever Sega hired to design the authentication system for Idola did too good a job. Even with Sega ID, if the servers detect rapid changes in the MAC Address being used, even if it's reverting to a previously used one, it'll prevent you from switching devices for some time. If you're just transferring to another "device" temporarily, but not switching back within a short time (like, within a few hours) you should be okay.

as the main game is under emergency maintenance I thought I would just drop this screenshot of my team here

Spoiler!