Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Default Translation of achievements.

Can someone translate 2nd tab achievements please. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Limit break your characters 30 times, develop max bonds with 20 characters.

Do you have to be able to summon a specific Idola before their soul symbol fragments will drop from battling them? I have yet to see a single Gemini fragment, but I also don't have Jasper 'Pa, so can't summon Gemini (so that achievement is still locked). Wasn't sure, since I have both a Leo and Ketos at lvl.5 and I think my Aries is at lvl.8 already, but not one Gemini fragment to be seen, and still 1-2 fragments shy of making both Lupus and Chameleon as well. I have tried summoning the latter two occasionally recently to remedy that, but usually just get the wonderful RNG roll of B rank, so it just sits there for 5 hours untouched because everybody (that plays actively enough) is in Ace III and can't see them (which is another issue that needs to be fixed imo, but a discussion for another time).

Also, what is the purpose of the two team/club/clan things? I know there is an achievement for, I believe, joining one and creating one, but is it just a social thing, or is there some other benefit(s)? I think maybe(?) you can request help for Idola battles from people in the same team/club/clan? Not positive, but I haven't really messed with them yet (aside from trying out various logo combinations when I was bored once).
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Fight A+ idolas for fragments. A team is mostly for killing idolas faster with 14 dudes
    Spoiler!

I just got a Gemini fragment from an Idola battle (not my summon, I don't have Jasper)

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    A team is mostly for killing idolas faster with 14 dudes
    Joining a team also prioritizes your teammates in the support character selection as well.

someone help me understand how weapons and symbols cards work..
    i have many 4 and 5 star weapons + and symbol cards
    but alot of them are greyed out
    for example the gemini fragment.... i already have 3 of it but i cannot use it

If the item in question is greyed out in the 強化 menu, this means you require more fragments and/or meseta to upgrade it and will be shown as a red number I believe. You can't equip fragments by themselves, first you must create the weapon/soul in the 生成 menu.

You might be missing the tab selection near the top-left corner of the screen in either of those menu, to switch between weapon ウェポン and soul ソウル, it happened to me at first when I was trying to create my first idola soul.

Also worth noting that while in the creation screen, the top number which reads カケラ必要数 is the number of fragments you require to create it, and the number below which reads カケラ所持数 is the number of fragments you have in your possesion, perhaps you are mixing them up... although I don't think a gemini soul requires 3 fragments but only 2 so I don't think this is the case.

If you already knew all of this and still can't use them, then perhaps you are victim of a bug.
    Last edited by BitterMarion; Jan 31, 2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Wrote right instead of left, derp.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

Question, on the chaos side: Say i have 2 fire char: each char has a 5* Stylish Wolf Maiden on each of them. Does the effects stack yes or no? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Question, on the chaos side: Say i have 2 fire char: each char has a 5* Stylish Wolf Maiden on each of them. Does the effects stack yes or no? Thanks in advance.
    Yes and no.

Soul effects that activate by having 5 or more of a certain element at the start of the turn don't require the character to be that certain element, they also only affect the character in question.

So as soon as you start a turn and you have 5 or more fire element and 2 of your characters have the soul equipped, both wolf maiden effects will activate, regardless of the element your characters are, however since the effect only affects the user that has equipped the soul, the effects will not multiply or anything of the sort, each user will be affected by their own soul and that is it.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988