Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Nope. There are no EXP books in that exchange shop. Word to the wise though, start farming for those Reindeer Stella souls and fragments, we're getting a new event next week where you need to be collecting special drops only found in Idola Battle - this is for yet another exchange, but you can get Melissa as a usable character (the wind mage who runs the trade shop). having any of the new 5* souls, including that one from the exchange shop will boost the drop rate of that item.

Anybody else thinks the game has a lot of loading screens?

The loading screens have been short for me usually. But that's if you download the entire game. Otherwise, you'll end up with it constantly downloading data it needs for specific content you access.

what are ways to get I D O L A !! Points, yall? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintenn View Post
    The loading screens have been short for me usually. But that's if you download the entire game. Otherwise, you'll end up with it constantly downloading data it needs for specific content you access.
    I see, I found the option. Wow, 1GB...

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    what are ways to get I D O L A !! Points, yall? thanks in advance.
    Just play. Finishing quests and idola battles all get you points.

How do you know your Idola is still visible to other players? Mine's count is stuck at 42人
    Last edited by Angry_Ryudo; Dec 21, 2018 at 05:35 AM.

The timer. The 42 you're seeing is how many people you've killed. On that same screen, there's the status button, where you can see the stats of your Idola, its attacks, etc. There's also a timer on that screen. If it's not 0, it's visible to all the people who are entitled to see it (based on Idola battle grade), and to team members and friends of the person that fought your Idola (if they use the send help command after their shot at you).

If you see a Preview End button though, it means your Idola is dead, and you'll want to summon another one (provided you have the cores to do so).

Anyone know how to change the char portraits on your home? Mine is always Uly and Rachel and I'm curious if you can even swap chars.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know how to change the char portraits on your home? Mine is always Uly and Rachel and I'm curious if you can even swap chars.
    Tap the corner where your rank is, I think you can do it there.

When you can spam the Xmas missions there are Star Diamond bonuses showed but you don't get any Diamonds. Do you get them at the end of the event or what?