Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Gemini has 2 things going for it. First, it has a status that can allow it to do 20% more damage on targets with a status affliction. Second it has a one turn buff that lets it do 30% more damage. It's also got an attack with power greater than the EB it has, and at the very worst case, can follow one up with the other, to ensure the quick deaths of 3 party members, resisted or not. Sunset Empathy has a power of 750, requires 6 element, hits 3 random targets; compared to the EB that needs 9 element, power 640, but hits all targets. If it has both the status affliction damage boost and the 1 turn damage boost active at one time, it could spell death on an EB. This is why I consider it a bigger threat than Aries. (And also the reason why I summon it a lot more than Aries)

As for Leo not using guard, I'd say its less trigger happy about it. It used to be that as soon as it was available, like the very first turn, it would use Guard. That was great for me, because I couldn't get an EB off in Turn 1, but I certainly can in turn 2. Now I have to hope that it doesn't use its EB on Turn 2, otherwise, I've just lost half my damage right there - it's getting better at knowing when to guard your attacks.

Gemini is a bit confusing at first because it has 2 forms with different attacks each.

It starts in Beta form, in this form it has attacks with relatively low power and very high chance of inflicting status ailments (up to 60%), the main body also has a skill to further increase its chances to inflict status ailments by 25%.

I have yet to see a Gemini use the EB in this form so I usually fight it with my Chaos party until it has 9+ Wind Element AND it switches to Alpha Form (It's the skill the main body does that always goes last and gives it 20-25% extra attack power), and then I try to tank the EB hit using the damage reduction buff you get from switching to Law.

In Alpha form, Gemini loses almost all of its status ailment inflicting attacks (the wings can still inflict numbness at 20%) but its attacks become much more damaging, the main body can use an attack that inflicts 20% extra damage on any units you have that are suffering from status effects, the armor part can boost Gemini's Damage by 30% for one turn AND... both the armor and wings parts can have a 750-975 power skill that hits up to 3 different characters, however they can also end up hitting one character 3 times (and most likely killing them).

In short:

Switches forms. Beta Form inflicts status effects, Alpha Form does damage. Unlikely to use EB in Beta Form. Alpha Form's damage can be cut significantly by characters that can erase enemy buffs, such as Kyrion (Law Only), Totonotto and Nadia.
    Last edited by BitterMarion; Mar 26, 2019 at 11:22 PM.
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

I just got a 5* chara from th e 4* gurantee ticket, and another friend got 5* archer too.
    Is there a bug?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

It's not a bug. You both just got really lucky. The rate on those tickets are 98% 4*, 2% 5*. They did dial back the Popopurin rate though, used to be 60%, now its 30%.

Last edited by Sizustar; Mar 28, 2019 at 04:32 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Gene is only available in the StarFes Limited Gacha (Boosted rates for pulling 5*). Basically, you can't just pull her whenever.

Law Diverged Gene EB will also raise the Reverse Rush Gauge +1 level. Chaos will cause shock. Both hit all targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Gene is only available in the StarFes Limited Gacha (Boosted rates for pulling 5*). Basically, you can't just pull her whenever.

Law Diverged Gene EB will also raise the Reverse Rush Gauge +1 level. Chaos will cause shock. Both hit all targets.

zzz, I wonder how much are they going to boost rates? 5% would be alright or at least remove weapons / souls from the pool.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post

What is this StarFes Limited Gacha? Is this the one that requires paid star diamonds?

It's the one that goes up on the first

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    It's the one that goes up on the first
    Hmm I see so it's going to be like New Year Stella and Xmas Rosalinde since they're limited?