Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Does anyone know when do we get our 15 big gifts, remember back in the announcements, they will give us 15 exciting gifts. when does this happen yall?

Sega released the Idola soundtrack worldwide(!) on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play today so we finally have a not short version of Endeavour and it's 7 minutes long.
    There are also three tracks on the soundtrack called:
    Argo - The Whole New World "pso2 Opening Theme" Edited Ver
    Catacombs - The Whole New World "pso2 Opening Theme" Piano Ver
    Guardian - The Whole New World "pso2 Opening Theme" Edited Ver:

I haven't heard any versions of The Whole New World while I've been playing but I usually skip story scenes so does anyone know the context behind those songs being in the game? Does Idola actually have links to PSO2 besides Quna and Gene being characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    Sega released the Idola soundtrack worldwide(!) on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play today so we finally have a not short version of Endeavour and it's 7 minutes long.
    There are also three tracks on the soundtrack called:
    Argo - The Whole New World "pso2 Opening Theme" Edited Ver
    Catacombs - The Whole New World "pso2 Opening Theme" Piano Ver
    Guardian - The Whole New World "pso2 Opening Theme" Edited Ver:

I haven't heard any versions of The Whole New World while I've been playing but I usually skip story scenes so does anyone know the context behind those songs being in the game? Does Idola actually have links to PSO2 besides Quna and Gene being characters?
    All of those tracks play during Chapter 6 when they discover the wreckage of the Campship.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    Cool, a reference to correct the existing translations: Melder, Zodiate, Theatri
    And finally getting that Advent of Stray Idola/Zodiates theme

"Open Up The World" sounds new to me, which part of the game did I missed?
    Last edited by LinkEP; Apr 18, 2019 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    Cool, a reference to correct the existing translations: Melder, Zodiate, Theatri
    And finally getting that Advent of Stray Idola/Zodiates theme

"Open Up The World" sounds new to me, which part of the game did I missed?
    It's supposed to have music up to Chapter 8, but I haven't heard "Open Up The World" anywhere either. Also, the Piano arrangement of Endeavour that played during Zora's Law Divergence Quest isn't included for some reason.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It's supposed to have music up to Chapter 8, but I haven't heard "Open Up The World" anywhere either. Also, the Piano arrangement of Endeavour that played during Zora's Law Divergence Quest isn't included for some reason.
    Gacha BGM seems missing too.

Since nobody's mentioned it, Chapter 9 releases next week on 4/23, 10 days of free 10 pulls (a single one per day) on 4/24.

I have the worst luck when fighting Sagittarius I swear. I always end up with my characters getting paralyzed right before they're going to use their EBs or right at the start which puts me on a constant back foot for the rest of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriti View Post
    I have the worst luck when fighting Sagittarius I swear. I always end up with my characters getting paralyzed right before they're going to use their EBs or right at the start which puts me on a constant back foot for the rest of the fight.
    If that's what you're running into, there are 2 soul symbols that prevents negative status change (once). One of them is Follower's proof (従者の証, 3 star, law only) and the other is Sweet Pure Heart (スイート・ピュアハート, 5*, was available around Valentine's Day event. Will also heal you for 16-25% hp as well)