Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    If that's what you're running into, there are 2 soul symbols that prevents negative status change (once). One of them is Follower's proof (従者の証, 3 star, law only) and the other is Sweet Pure Heart (スイート・ピュアハート, 5*, was available around Valentine's Day event. Will also heal you for 16-25% hp as well)
    I have those and use them, but I still get hit with the paralyze almost immediately again. Like I said, it seems like really bad luck in just that idola's case.

In my experience, even if you use status effect resistance on equipment and/or get it from a skill, the best way to make sure your unit with the Skill/EB you want to use is not afflicted by one is to use a Knight-ish unit, which includes the knights and also any other units that can provoke the enemy such as law リリモ, which incidentally is one of the best for the job (80% chance of provoke for 2 turns, 2 turns cooldown, anyone can get it too!).

庇う effects are also good and 100%, but you can't use them constantly and are weak vs freeze (the state cancels out if you get frozen), they are fine vs paralyze though!
    IDOLA: 212, 329, 988

Idola Arena is fucking terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriti View Post
    Idola Arena is fucking terrible.
    There's 3 difficulity to choose from, and if you use a varied team, it shouldn't be too bad.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I have a decent number of level 100s now, no matter what difficulty option I choose, I fight against a team of level 100s. Which usually means I run into a group that has the horrifying match up of Law Gene, Law Popo, Neutral Astraea, Law or Chaos Stella. 9 times out of 10, every team I run into has these four characters. I've mixed up my group a little to combat that, but it doesn't help that much. Popo's barrier skill is seriously damn strong.

What's your team and loadout?

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Veriti View Post
    I have a decent number of level 100s now, no matter what difficulty option I choose, I fight against a team of level 100s. Which usually means I run into a group that has the horrifying match up of Law Gene, Law Popo, Neutral Astraea, Law or Chaos Stella. 9 times out of 10, every team I run into has these four characters. I've mixed up my group a little to combat that, but it doesn't help that much. Popo's barrier skill is seriously damn strong.
    You always fight a team based on the team you yourself field, so if you're fielding a team of lv100s, your opposition will also be there. In the above example you give, in the event you do fight a team with all 4 of the above, your best option is to run them over with extreme force before things get worse. You might also need a better understanding of what popopurin's "barrier" (Popogain) does.

The general strategy will always be to run a party where you can increase your number of attacks and element gain, while trying to stop the other team from doing the same.

Popopurin is your MVP (everyone should have one at this point unless you're new), Elemental convert is the most broken thing ever for you, since it converts damage you take to ALL element charges. If your Popo is max Limit Break (which is most likely the case), you should be able to use this on turn 1 in most cases (unless you pick a Wind -1 card). But because the enemy Popo can use it too (later of course, as most cases she will not have the requisite element to use it), you need to be aware of a few things. On law this also adds a defense buff too, so if you pair it with another defense buff, you'll be taking very little damage. Recommended you pair her on a lineup that also has Astraea (this would be ideal as she can buff and her EB grants Guts status while healing you at the same time, allowing you to survive more damage, and 1 death dealing attack) or a character with a healing EB or defense buffs (if you're able to stack 2 or more defense buffs together, elemental blasts do very little damage to you).

If you have a knight with any kind of counter skill, use it since it reduces the damage the attack will output while allowing you to dish out more attacks. You should be abusing it when possible, unless the enemy team has a Popopurin fielded out, and the Enemy Wind Element is at least 3 or higher. This is because the enemy Popo WILL use Elemental convert, and since Counter will cause additional attacks to the opposing team, you're basically feeding them Element which will be paid back to you in the form of Elemental Blasts.

There isn't a whole lot you can do if the enemy Popo puts up Elemental convert - if you have a Blast ready to go which could annihilate the other team, you could use that to kill them off and minimize the gain they have. Or you can use characters that have status dispel attacks to remove convert. Chaos Wyndis is especially good for this, since her Elemental blast will completely wipe out all status buffs on the enemy side (also, if you suspect the enemy is going to reverse rush to law, you can use this as a counterattack to royally screw them up, since her blast will remove the resulting flashguard as well). If you have neither, I would recommend using single target attacks, since multitarget attacks will result in increased element gain for the enemy as well.

Do we know when Messala will return, I really wasn't expecting one of the main antagonist of the current story to be locked in limited scratch

Screenshot dump

Question yall if i have 2 stellas can i have 1 stella law and 1 stella Chaos on the same team or 2 different teams?