Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

It's pretty funny, I can run PSO2es fine, this doesn't function in the slightest. I tried one time and gave up after four crashes in the tutorial battle, it was disappointing. Anyone know what I'll be missing out on with no access to Idola points?

Edit: vvv That's good, that helmet is really sweet.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Dec 22, 2018 at 06:53 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    It's pretty funny, I can run PSO2es fine, this doesn't function in the slightest. I tried one time and gave up after four crashes in the tutorial battle, it was disappointing. Anyone know what I'll be missing out on with no access to Idola points?

Lobby Action 453 "Uly/Stella"
    IDOLA Poster (Room Goods)
    Stella's Mask (Hairstyle)
    IDOLA Main Theme (Music Disc)

The above are all of the original IDOLA rewards. The rest is SG, Element Increase 2%, etc. Luckily for you, all of the IDOLA items are resellable which means you could buy them from the player shops if you cannot or do not want to play.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    Tap the corner where your rank is, I think you can do it there.

When you can spam the Xmas missions there are Star Diamond bonuses showed but you don't get any Diamonds. Do you get them at the end of the event or what?
    Ok thanks. Didn't know you can actually tap that.

When you can spam the Xmas missions there are Star Diamond bonuses showed but you don't get any Diamonds. Do you get them at the end of the event or what?
    Star Diamond bonuses at the end of each quest are based on meeting the conditions set out, listed where you saw the star diamonds. The conditions for all of the xmas quests are no character deaths, 1 elemental blast used, and using a reverse rush (for each and medium difficulties) or clearing it within 15 turns (hard). The big bonus is when you clear all 3 conditions.

Hmm... So I did all the pre-registration stuff they had set up for Idola a long time ago, but they kept delaying even announcing when it was going to come out, so kind of ended up forgetting about it. If I start playing now, are the rewards for that pre-registration still viable/claimable, or has that time window passed already? If so, do you log in with your Sega ID before or after the tutorial?

As for the game itself, I installed it and sped/skipped through the tutorial (was just checking to see if my phone could run/handle it as a sort of trial run), there was what looked like a gacha pull during it, so does that mean it is like other mobage where you can just re-roll until you get a good pull/one you like, or is it one of the games where it is a 'fixed result of the cards it uses in the tutorial' kind of thing? I couldn't tell, since it had about half of them being 3*s that it used in the tutorial, but the others seemed random. One was a 5* (was a werewolf/wolf man or something holding an axe; don't remember the name) but everything else was 3* iirc. How rare are getting 5*s from the gacha in this game (I am assuming that is the highest rarity anyway?), or are you guaranteed one in the 'beginner pull' or whatnot? I am not that keen on re-rolling excessively like some people do for games, but don't mind a couple of tries trying for something better if it is possible (unless that 5* I pulled was OP or something).
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Re-roll all you want, but decide to re-roll AFTER you do your 2nd or 3rd Gacha pull. The first one is set to always give you a 4* character that has been boosted to 5*. As for pre-registration bonuses, those were already paid out, even before the official service started.

In the instant tutorial gacha pull, you can get a 4* character in addition to the 4* rarity up character

So yeah, you can retry the tutorial gacha pull (quite quickly) before moving on to try for a 5*
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

So from the sound of things, 5*s are (kind of? maybe?) a big deal? Or maybe I am just reading the responses incorrectly? Suppose I should probably ask about the importance/rarity of 4*s as well, since I may be mistaking things a bit.

For instance, If we were to (loosely) compare it to es, are 5*s more akin to 12* chips or 13*? Where would that leave 3* and 4* as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    As for pre-registration bonuses, those were already paid out, even before the official service started.
    I meant the ones for in Idola itself, but it seems I was mistaken and that all the Idola-related bonuses were just based on the number of people signing up and that every new account gets them, because when I hadn't logged in with my Sega account or anything and still had Quna and all the other rewards there, it kind of seemed a bit odd. Were the bonuses for pre-reg only PSO2-side then?
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Dec 24, 2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Removed questions no longer needed answers to
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

What's the 8th goal in the Idola Battle SP mission thing? It's still 0/3 for me after some battles
    Last edited by Angry_Ryudo; Dec 24, 2018 at 06:57 AM.

What's the 8th goal in the Idola Battle SP mission thing? It's still 0/3 for me after some battles
    You need to fight Rare Idolas.

For everyone else, the list of missions for the Idola Battle SP event.

1. Summon 3 Idolas
    2. Summon 5 Idolas
    3. Battle against 4 Idolas (listings), you get the credit when they get killed.
    4. Battle against 20 Idolas
    5. Collect 50 Red Idola Crystals.
    6. Collect 150 Red Idola Crystals
    7. Collect 300 Red Idola Crystals
    8. Battle against 3 Rare Idola (these have the Rare label in the upper right corner of their listings)
    9. Kill 150 player units with your Idola summon
    10. Kill 300 player units with your Idola Summon