Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

can someone please translate the following menu please, it is the menu that you seen that allows the game to pre-select your team for missions or adventures quest to go on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Going from left to right, your auto-options are overall power, attack power, defense, and speed.

Thanks for the quick respond, Last question: Which side is better for the Regular Stella and the New Years Eve Stella yall? Good or Evil?

Quick question, in battle do you input actions for all characters before anything happens and only after you've input actions for everyone the first character starts to execute an action and afterwards the rest of the party, i.e. old school round based rpg mechanics?

Or is there a way to avoid this and use modern round based rpg mechanics where each character executes the action instantly before you input the action for the next character?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Quick question, in battle do you input actions for all characters before anything happens and only after you've input actions for everyone the first character starts to execute an action and afterwards the rest of the party, i.e. old school round based rpg mechanics?

Or is there a way to avoid this and use modern round based rpg mechanics where each character executes the action instantly before you input the action for the next character?
    Action priority was based on character's speed + weapon and soul symbol: highest speed gets the first move, the lowest will be the last. Also, support skills/EB are always the highest priority.

And nope, it cannot be that way.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 5, 2019 at 05:41 AM.

Thanks and rip.
    I really hate that input style cause inevitably party members will die cause healing is too late, you'll waste attack cause they use the element some enemy is weak too that died before the party member got his turn and now the enemy getting hit is strong to that element, you use a weak aoe attack cause there are several enemies left but by the time that party member gets his turn only one enemy is left and it's now a wasted turn cause you could have done so much more damage with a single target attack, etc.

I just don't enjoy this command mechanic, really disappointing cause besides that Idola looks damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    Action priority was based on character's speed + weapon and soul symbol: highest speed gets the first move, the lowest will be the last. Also, support skills/EB are always the highest priority.

And nope, it cannot be that way.
    Most support skills go first because in their description they are tagged with (Fastest Action), which means they will definitely go first.  There are characters such as Totonotto and Chiroru who have skills that are forced to go last as they are tagged with (Last Action), so make sure the skill description says so. Any skills without these tags are subject to speed check (which is actually speed stat + random value; I've had characters that were slightly slower than others go first, but never my slowest character overtaking my fastest characters).

what is the fastest way to earn idola points ?? I wanna exchange for the 1m exp ticket but each costs 2500 points and my gunner class ( needs level 75 for damage bonus ) is only @ level 64

Pick a low stamina mission, and spam that (points gained here do not change even if a harder difficulty or further mission is selected). Or if you actually have a decent enough level and characters, play idola battle.

Summer Stella just dropped into the Gacha, and statwise, she's better than the regular Stella. EB however, that depends how you use Stella originally. It's weaker in power but it costs much less and maintains your buffs for an extra turn. Still, not that great in arena where you absolutely need killing power (but still serviceable still if you want to try).

However, there's a minor bug with her law upgrade EB in that it doesn't animate properly (or at all), so you'll be staring at mostly a black screen, or you can skip the animation and off you go. Default law and upgraded chaos are fine.