Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Most support skills go first because in their description they are tagged with (Fastest Action), which means they will definitely go first.  There are characters such as Totonotto and Chiroru who have skills that are forced to go last as they are tagged with (Last Action), so make sure the skill description says so. Any skills without these tags are subject to speed check (which is actually speed stat + random value; I've had characters that were slightly slower than others go first, but never my slowest character overtaking my fastest characters).
    A bit late to reply.
    Whoops, my bad. Yes there are some support skills that goes last.

For people who cannot read a Japanese text "Fastest/Last Action":
    there is a wing symbol on lower right corner that tells you it'll be the fastest action

while a weight symbol means it'll be the last action
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 30, 2019 at 04:35 AM.

I'm starting to get horribly depressed by this summer Stella gacha. I got summer Stella once and I've had three times where Stella popped up and smiled and opened her eyes for me, but I got one of the other 5* characters, (Rosalinde, Logia and Jasper). It feels like the game is just making fun of me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    A good start, agreed. I'll give Sega the benefit of the doubt we'll have the ability to limit break non event/limited 5 start characters with special items.

Thanks for the info, appreciated.
    Platinum Doll, it's happening now.

Figured I'd peek my head in and ask, what are the merits of being part of a brigade by any chance?

At this point, private chat, and the ability to ask for help or receive help requests from team members.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    At this point, private chat, and the ability to ask for help or receive help requests from team members.
    Ah, okay, cheers! I wasn't sure if there was more to it, since I've been scratching my head wondering how people get such high scores for Idola summonings(at least that's what I assume the second form of ranking is?).
    I figure I must be doing something wrong tho.
    First I thought summoning one that would be annoying to take down would be the way forward but those just tend to time out, and summoning a full fire Leo was more points overall since people beat it up in no time but even repopping those quickly don't add up remotely to the kind of scores people get. So I'm kinda ??? about that. :v

High scores for Idola summonings... requires you to monitor your game like a hawk. Last week I ended up in 12th place for Idola battle and 189 in summonings. It's no longer a case of being strong enough to maul lots of people, it's all about battling and summoning as much as possible. (Which is why I'm astounded at 1st place always, it took a lot of effort to fight into top 10, the only thing that can add onto that effort... is spending your stones on stamina to run more)

Does anyone know the translation regarding the future updates? How does Destiny Bonus and Step-Up Gacha work?

Because judging the comments from a twitter post using google translate, sounds like a bad news/concern for game balance and for people who spent a lot of money from previous gachas.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Aug 10, 2019 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    Does anyone know the translation regarding the future updates? How does Destiny Bonus and Step-Up Gacha work?

Because judging the comments from a twitter post using google translate, sounds like a bad news/concern for game balance and for people who spent a lot of money from previous gachas.
    If I understood it right, if you had already capped out a character from getting extra copies, the only option you had for new copies was break it into stars or make it the other path and use it for some other team set up.
    With the Destiny Bonus, a capped out Law Stella can boost the Chaos Stella and vice versa through the system as an example. Having both capped = optimal.
    On paper this sounds very whale'ish naturally for 5* characters(from the video, it showed the boost being 5955 HP, 44 attack, 75 defense, 30 speed at max for Stella).
    The announcement however seem to state that they're going to adjust it so it won't exceed what you normally get from 0>4, which would be 3300 HP, 40 attack, 60 defense, 50 speed(according to wiki for Stella's growth from 0>4), I guess?

There is supposedly compensation for people who broke 5* copies into stars before the announcement, and then that collab characters and some others are not affected by the system.

Unsurprisingly tho, the announcement of such a system is bound to ruffle some feathers.

If I got anything wrong tho, someone please do correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    If I understood it right, if you had already capped out a character from getting extra copies, the only option you had for new copies was break it into stars or make it the other path and use it for some other team set up.
    With the Destiny Bonus, a capped out Law Stella can boost the Chaos Stella and vice versa through the system as an example. Having both capped = optimal.
    On paper this sounds very whale'ish naturally for 5* characters(from the video, it showed the boost being 5955 HP, 44 attack, 75 defense, 30 speed at max for Stella).
    The announcement however seem to state that they're going to adjust it so it won't exceed what you normally get from 0>4, which would be 3300 HP, 40 attack, 60 defense, 50 speed(according to wiki for Stella's growth from 0>4), I guess?

There is supposedly compensation for people who broke 5* copies into stars before the announcement, and then that collab characters and some others are not affected by the system.

Unsurprisingly tho, the announcement of such a system is bound to ruffle some feathers.

If I got anything wrong tho, someone please do correct me.
    I see, thanks for your info.
    Looking forward how big will it change the difficulty in arena..
    I still don't have clear understanding about Step-Up Gacha except it can increase the probability rate of 5* characters, but we'll see how generous it'll be.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Aug 11, 2019 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Grammar