Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast

My best try so far, don't think a can do better with my current weapons/symbols/characters etc.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Spoiler!
    Matoi hasn't aged, looks like the events in Vandor takes place somewhere not-too-far from PSO2 Episode 4-6. Otherwise, the scene was just a memory from the past. I can't wait to see this..
    Last edited by LinkEP; Sep 13, 2019 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    Matoi hasn't aged, looks like the events in Vandor takes place somewhere not-too-far from PSO2 Episode 4-6. Otherwise, the scene was just a memory from the past. I can't wait to see this..
    Idola updates shows up in TGS.
    So she met Ulysses, and one of Matoi's dialogue said she came through Star Gate. Unlike Gene, Matoi has a role in the main story.

TIer liest, the lower the number the stronger

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I don't think that Tier list is too far off. Do keep in mind though that this appears to be an overall list, and that the modes you play + the symbols you have are going to change everything.

Examples like like Luther, he's very strong offensively but his HP values really suck unless you have him at D-max. Or Barnabas, who is amazing for Arena battle, but will get absolutely wrecked in Idola battle. The only thing I would change honestly is that Popopurin should also be in T0, she's great no matter what situation you're in, even moreso in Law divergence, and is monsterous if you have something that can extend her Elemental Conversion buff.

Pretty much~~

PvP = Speed is everything, PvE HP is more important.

What do you think Halloween Karin and Matoi would be rank as?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

what is it with PSO2 characters always being Wind element? If matoi is Wind im gonna scream

In the preview video starring Popona, the Matoi footage actually had her as Water.

... and using a lot of Megids...

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Pretty much~~

PvP = Speed is everything, PvE HP is more important.

What do you think Halloween Karin and Matoi would be rank as?
    Halloween Karin Chaos is T1 for the same reasons as Levi (being able to increase the number of attacks you dish out). Her law form is most likely T0. Halloween Phantasm is a very powerful skill, 3 turn dodge counter state where she has a 70% chance to dodge incoming attacks, and if the dodge is successful, you'll make a counterattack. (but is currently bugged, in that it doesn't always work properly when it should - it should always be a priority dodge counter buff for 3 turns, but the "priority" part is what's currently bugged)

As for Matoi, I don't think you need to ask. Both forms are great - I did a doubletake when I saw the effects on Schwartzkatze EB effects on her Phantom form (6 turn HP regen state for the party + 6 turn attack debuff to all enemies?!)- she's clearly meant to act as a counter to Siegmund and any Idolas (since just like Luther, she cannot transform into an Idola, despite Gene and Quna being able to.) Also if any healers are giving you grief, her technic attack skill will cut that healing down by 60%. Very useful for those stuck on *that* fight on chapter 12.

Her Hero form lets her gain element rapidly as Heroic End will add +1 all element when used, and increases her own element gain by +50%. She also retains her healing/dispel skill as well (which phantom form loses) , and her Flash of Trick EB will grant HP regen and a 10% attack boost for 3 turns. This form is probably what you want to use when dealing with opposition that like to throw around status effects. Matoi in general tanks like an attacker class, but hits as hard as a wizard class, since all of her skills are multi-targeting as well.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 25, 2019 at 11:24 AM.