Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546 LastLast

I recently played the latest story update, I think it's safe to say that the core plot of this game was based on Francis Bacon's Idola Theatri (Idols of the Theatre), one of the 4 Idols of the Mind. From my understanding, Idola Theatri simply means a type of logical fallacy manipulated by an authority in favor of their interests through wrong laws and dogmas. There are dialogues between Clemens and Matoi explains that the type of Dark Falz in Vandor is basically the "director" of the whole drama in Vandor who enjoys confusing people by corrupting their minds to accept beliefs and tradition without question, causing darkness in their hearts and thus we have conflicting mindsets: Law and Chaos.

Ulysses remains neutral due to his strong steady heart inherited from his father unlike other people in Vandor that are manipulated by Law and Chaos, hence he is one of the keys to defeat Dark Falz Theater.

P.S. I used google translate to read dialogues.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Oct 30, 2019 at 01:33 AM.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The fine print: you must spend SD that has been purchased.

Also, if you aren't picking the EX characters or Summer Stella, you're throwing your money away, as the others can be pulled from the standard gacha.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 5, 2019 at 11:08 PM.

Or save your diamonds for Matoi gacha revival. I believe the fifth step will allow you to choose your own 5* as well, regardless paid or free diamonds (correct me if I'm mistaken). The date saids "until December 3", so I'm guessing that it will start around last week of November. I wonder if Luther will be included on the list..

I found the screenshot from this interview.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Nov 6, 2019 at 06:53 AM.

Luther and Siegmund would be nice. My Matoi's completely maxed out though. If anything, I'm just waiting for Clemence now.

Does anybody know if Lilipan & Gene are available somewhere? I'd need one copy each for the fate divergence thingy

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Does anybody know if Lilipan & Gene are available somewhere? I'd need one copy each for the fate divergence thingy
    Lilimo will be revived as part of the 1st Anniversary Event soon. I don't know about Gene, though. It'll probably be a random Star Fes.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Last edited by Sizustar; Nov 18, 2019 at 10:29 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Cool Translation of the 1st Anniversary Medal Gacha achievements

Can someone translate the following Gacha achievements that are below so i can complete them all please. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got Luther twice in the same 10-pull and Sigismund from a single ticket during the Super Star Fes.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.