Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Because I want it, I know it's not going to happen, but the only costume I want from the KOF2002 collab is Kula Diamond's.

... King of Fighters is the next collab??? Well if Iori could be a guest character in Million Arthur, I'll believe it.

Edit: NESTS Kyo's costume is layered wear. Sold.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jan 29, 2019 at 08:12 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Because I want it, I know it's not going to happen, but the only costume I want from the KOF2002 collab is Kula Diamond's.
    Kula's fairly popular, but unfortunately Mai is guaranteed and Athena (because we need more school uniforms) seems pretty likely. I would also really like Kula's outfit too.

Edit: Yep, what a shocking surprise - Mai and Athena (although not the school uniform version). Boring, another wasted collab.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Jan 29, 2019 at 08:22 AM.

It's her '02 uniform, because they chose, yes you guessed it, KOF2002 for the collab. No Terry, K, Ryo, or King though. Missed opportunity indeed. From the art, its Unlimited Match too. Nameless would've been cool. But I guess they're going with the most familiar faces.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jan 29, 2019 at 08:33 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Seem like there's going to be an Endless Quest for each dark falz.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Stars:EPISODE6
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Not having a Terry costume should be a crime. Com'on com'on SEGA!!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

It makes me happy that i dont watch the streams as much anymore because absolutely nothing of interest was shown last night except that "wheres the rare drop!?" Shirt
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah not terribly much going on for now, which is good for people still trying to catch up. I know quite a few people who don't have their first atlas ex yet, despite their best efforts.

A 2nd Endless Quest should feature new drops; hopefully the inclusion of a Yamato section means we might actually see Yamato factor again, and if lesser abilities still appear on the gear that could mean yamato factor units with more than 2-3 slots might also be A Thing! yes I know im getting my hopes up too high but eh speculating is fun

I got a report that the update series beginning in early march there is also the final update series for episode 5; and the trailer using music from Etherion Dragon might mean that an updated dragon EQ may be headed our way

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    yeah not terribly much going on for now, which is good for people still trying to catch up. I know quite a few people who don't have their first atlas ex yet, despite their best efforts.

A 2nd Endless Quest should feature new drops; hopefully the inclusion of a Yamato section means we might actually see Yamato factor again, and if lesser abilities still appear on the gear that could mean yamato factor units with more than 2-3 slots might also be A Thing! yes I know im getting my hopes up too high but eh speculating is fun

I got a report that the update series beginning in early march there is also the final update series for episode 5; and the trailer using music from Etherion Dragon might mean that an updated dragon EQ may be headed our way
    This stream was pretty weaksauce. Once you get past the two collabs I doubt anyone really asked for, I guess the new endless quest is alright for possibly being another source of lethal intent and more new S abilities maybe?