Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post

I got a report that the update series beginning in early march there is also the final update series for episode 5; and the trailer using music from Etherion Dragon might mean that an updated dragon EQ may be headed our way
    I predicted dragon remake once the rematch happened, it was too obvious from the get go man
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The streams are going to get really dull with just three people around. I'm sure exempting director and producer from the picture forever was a great idea, less time to talk about the game itself and more for merch and zaoodan jokes, thats what the stream is for, after all.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I miss when they did Boss Vs Boss fights.

Why Lisa introduces herself as Harriet?
    ID: Maks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    Why Lisa introduces herself as Harriet?
    In the final scene of EP5 Lisa stops Shiva with a mysterous weapon, which is probably Harriet "using" Lisa to protect the ARKS ship

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    In the final scene of EP5 Lisa stops Shiva with a mysterous weapon, which is probably Harriet "using" Lisa to protect the ARKS ship
    I do not remember exactly when, I think it was back in EP2 or EP3, but hasn't Lisa been referring to herself as "we", and claimed something like 2 people in 1 body?

Saw Yamato Factor mentioned... Is that something that was in the stream specifically, or just speculation of Yamato stuff making a permanent re-appearance (aside from the random EQ that pops up)? Just curious, since I have four or five Yamato Factor units sitting in storage because I average a single 3-day shop pass per ~55k FUN pts or so, so I haven't opened up shop just yet (and if it isn't a boost week then things won't move/sell fast enough unless I stay online for all 3 days solid/straight). If they are indeed going to for sure be making a reappearance though, I may need to sell asap (if it is anything like how Double Soul/etc. units went from pure-meseta to pure-garbage with just one EQ release...).
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

it was mentioned because there is a frozen sea map in the upcoming Endless Quest 2, but it's just speculation atm.

Mentioned? It was SEEN in the footage! The run up part where you battle Phantoms leading to Yamato! Now the actual fight itself is a mystery, but don't go around saying it was mentioned when everybody can watch the preview for it and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    Mentioned? It was SEEN in the footage! The run up part where you battle Phantoms leading to Yamato! Now the actual fight itself is a mystery, but don't go around saying it was mentioned when everybody can watch the preview for it and see it.
    But the monsters leading up to Yamato don't drop the factor so as long as you haven't seen the AIS fight or they have changed the drops, you're unsure to get Yamato Factors for now.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey