Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Certification Emails Not Arriving.....

"Sega has corrected the following issue: Authentication key emails not arriving"

I wonder if anyone is still experiencing this problem?
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Both alternate accounts I used had no problems getting email response.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Still nothing from Sega in my inboxes, just keeping calm and listening to some Niku like always as well as watching Osu streams.

One down, two to go.

107 fixed and let us log in, PRETTY PLEASE ; ;

No email for me either. On either accounts. Does that mean i wont be able to play? (in the event it ever comes online).

If you have a hotmail linked to your account, you're bound to suffer from not receiving an email for god knows what reason. Since I used a outlook to sign up I can't receive the email. If tomorrow comes and I can't go online, I'll use my last resort and change my sign up email to a gmail account which can get me banned.

Both my accounts are linked to gmail. Never had a problem receiving mail from them. Had an email yesterday, just not the authentication one. Not sure why having a gmail account would get you banned?

why the f**k wont the Key e-mails go to Hotmail??? dammit. The PSO 2 newsletter goes to my hotmail inbox just fine... >:-[
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    If you have a hotmail linked to your account, you're bound to suffer from not receiving an email for god knows what reason. Since I used a outlook to sign up I can't receive the email. If tomorrow comes and I can't go online, I'll use my last resort and change my sign up email to a gmail account which can get me banned.
    if you login using your ip and not a vpn, it shouldnt be suspicious...
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    if you login using your ip and not a vpn, it shouldnt be suspicious...
    If I can log in from my IP then I won't need a verification code. It'll recognize my IP from what I know.

Quote Originally Posted by MRLADYBOY View Post
    Both my accounts are linked to gmail. Never had a problem receiving mail from them. Had an email yesterday, just not the authentication one. Not sure why having a gmail account would get you banned?
    It's not that having a gmail account will get you banned, it's the fact of changing your email will make it seem as if your account was stolen, so they'll place a ban on it.