Default Miyabi Romantica AC Scratch (18 DEC 2018 - 23 JAN 2019)

~~~~~

Alma ball, Alma ball, really want that Alma ball; will it be expensive, it surely will, but I am gonna foot that bill! Watch out! I want that Alma ball!
    Oh, also, I hope the yuki-onna parts actually look good on one of my caseals.

Alma ball it is!

And gonna try this hair 逢魔結い too, not sure though.

low-key remodeling scratch, at least some cool accessories save it.
    im more into new effect, recolored io headgear(love old one). will do full cos spring breeze/io since both will be cheap.
    gotta take the missing io hair (been thinking about buying it for 7m, lucky that i didn't). a no to alma hairs, got the windshield one and never actually used it.
    can't wait for Armeure hair revival so i can make jokes out the ppl who bought it at 300m

Will try to get katori's hair since it's been a while I was curious to see one of my chars with them. Hopefuly they won't be too expensive (I think it's been a while since they got a revival(?) ). One of the new Alma's hair variant (eventually) and some accessories. I want more sci-fi oriented stuff sega. K thanks. Anyway ima try to avoid as much as possible the waste of mesetas for fashion because of 15* arrival.

"PSZEROメモリ"

Cant even be damned to let Ragol Memories be used for this too. Fucking please.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Every time you post the new scratch it's so dissapointing, because then I find out I still need to save up 80 million for the Yorha A2 hair to finish my me.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Got LA's, hairstyle and accessories again. Very liked Armorous tattoo - it's cool and cheap.
    Something always overpriced, and now it's Amorous Stockings.

But basewears SUXX. They're fucking FLAT, any curves only textured on them... /FACEPALM