Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Well yes that's suck but whatever, at least they fixin things.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

welp sega done goofed real fast and maintenance is going to be on for like 6hrs or something. get some sleep guys, the first 3 raids are cancelled lol

9pm EST here i come
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

ZZZZZZZ

GOTO SLEEP EVERYONE.. CAUSE MAINT ENDS ON 3.00 JST 20-DEC-2018 ( THURSDAY 3am JST )

Regarding the high 15* damage value, it was solely on Omega Masquerade. You were able to do 2x the damage to him getting ridiculously low clear times. So yeah, that is another thing they are fixing. There was also a bug of players getting messages of Polytanland being active along with other LQs that aren't around right now.

Seems a lot of bugs happened with this update along with that 15* stone issue.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Yamato launch episode2. Nostalgia nostalgia

anyone see my post above zzzzzz

lol next day game

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Regarding the high 15* damage value, it was solely on Omega Masquerade. You were able to do 2x the damage to him getting ridiculously low clear times. So yeah, that is another thing they are fixing. There was also a bug of players getting messages of Polytanland being active along with other LQs that aren't around right now.

Seems a lot of bugs happened with this update along with that 15* stone issue.
    Does Sega not bug test their Updates? This sounds like a private server being ran by amateurs.

Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Does Sega not bug test their Updates? This sounds like a private server being ran by amateurs.
    Test is useless when you have millions beta tester
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

One of the following possibilities:
    1) They don't playtest their builds (unlikely)
    2) They have spaghetti code, the problems of which arise on their live servers and not their closed beta ones (likely)
    3) They work on multiple builds at the same time, and they don't keep track on what changes and flags are applied on each one seperately (likely)

As for the long downtime for something so "simple", I can only thing that they entirely recompile their code or something. I mean, in other games like WoW, they wouldn't even need an emergency maintenance for something like this; they'd make the change entirely live. At worst they'd require a player to just relog.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Dec 19, 2018 at 08:02 AM. Reason: I didn't extensively beta test my post before releasing it to the public