Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 183
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    On my first run, he did this to my MPA too. What is worse is that, when he was out there, he attacked with a bunch of melee attacks that couldn't really hit anybody.

    I am suspicious that there is a glitch ...
    I suspect the same here. He was out there but kinda doing the same moves like when he was in the middle.

    Anyway just cross-checking, so this boss do two random faces and one final face which is the light-based one? or could there be more?

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Anyway just cross-checking, so this boss do two random faces and one final face which is the light-based one? or could there be more?
    Yes, 2 phases based on the other Falz with their non-light weakness, and one "combined" [Persona] phase that is weak to light.


  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, 2 phases based on the other Falz with their non-light weakness, and one "combined" [Persona] phase that is weak to light.
    Alrite thanks.

  4. #34

    Default

    the boss kinda reminds me of Nyx from P3

    coincidence?

  5. #35

    Default

    But... is this the first Ep6 raid or the last Ep5 raid?

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    the boss kinda reminds me of Nyx from P3

    coincidence?
    I actually thought the same. Specifically, their "hair" looks similar

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    But... is this the first Ep6 raid or the last Ep5 raid?
    Last Episode 5 raid; the cutscenes around this EQ are part of last Ep5 Sub-Stories section.
    We don't even have a solid date for Ep6, just a Spring 2019 window.


  8. #38

    Default

    I hope they make a rematch with 4 players and 5 phases
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I hope they make a rematch with 4 players and 5 phases
    And include the 5 phases in UH

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    And include the 5 phases in UH
    As long as they don't limit the deaths, it should be possible.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: Jul 30, 2018, 06:31 AM
  2. JP PSO2 09/07 Sakai Blog - New Job next week, Ship transfer...700AC, etc.
    By Sizustar in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Sep 7, 2012, 09:06 PM
  3. New City Mission! Code Destruction is Back!
    By Rizen in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 5, 2012, 01:26 AM
  4. Ideas for new PSO (higher lvl limit, more items etc)
    By Christov in forum PSO General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2004, 07:06 PM
  5. Article: A New Hackers Way of Destruction!
    By Castelak in forum News and Comments
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Sep 26, 2001, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •