Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

I have always felt that there was some wonkiness to the 12* unit drop rates. In the past, when there was a week with no RDR boost, 12* unit drops were pretty rare. Then, during an RDR boost week, my 12* units drops increased GREATLY (here I am thinking of Ray units in Amduscia UQ).

On a somewhat related note, this week in the Revelry LQ with the 158% boost, I have been given one 12* DF unit drop on almost every run.

For the record, I have only received one Celestial unit (one rear), but I have to preface that by saying I don't have my 50 run title yet (I haven't been able to play as much as I used to due to family issues).
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Poor perception and whine. What a shallow char. Farm some other traits.
    casual absolutely destroyed, enjoy 2014
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

starting to get a little pissy here. more than 50 rounds on this EQ and I still have not completed the LS unit set.
    After more than 50 rounds I wonder whether RNG is really the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    starting to get a little pissy here. more than 50 rounds on this EQ and I still have not completed the LS unit set.
    Let me tell you about my pursuit of Izane units. When the Izane golden dog showed up in the seaonal EQs, I would get occasionally get a rear Izane unit or a leg Izane unit. I eventually decided that I wanted an arm Izane unit to be part of my new S-ATK unit set. So I started pushing RDR (250% RDR + triboosts) during seasonal EQs in order to get the arm unit.

Izane units first started dropping when Izane Katsuchi was introduced to the game in Trick or Treat! 2016 (which occurred in October). I finally got my first Izane arm unit during the 2017 Driving Rain EQ, which ran from May 24 to July 5 (I think I received the unit in June). So it took me 9 MONTHS to get my first Izane arm. I am feeling the frustration just thinking about it. Of course, after that, the arm units dropped about as often as the rear and leg units.

The funny thing is that I had a similar problem with Saiki units. I got plenty of rear Saiki and leg Saiki, but I didn't get my first Saiki arm unit until I received a one day premium pass through an apology campaign reward so I could purchase one (you needed premium in order to buy 11* units back then).

So, either RNG is a heartless bitch, or, like you implied, something else is going on.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    The units are pretty uncommon.
    I've reached 50 rounds 1 month ago and still been doing the EQ fairly regularly, so far I've found 1 rear and 1 arm celestial units total, I haven't found any leg unit (which is the one I want).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Similarly here... I am close to the 50 run mark. I have 1 Leg drop, and no rear or arm. I gave up and grinded/affixed the Austere units that dropped.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I've gotten like 2 Austere units and 1 Celestial leg unit.

they really should have added some stone exchange for the units too, even if it was like 10x as expensive as the weapons...

Personas #103,118,157,159,167 were Shion rears. #177, 199 and Trigger #5 for legs.

Up to 269 kills and still no fucking arm (3 Austere though!) Meanwhile others got the full set before the last boost week. Great game.

Doubting I even get an arm in time for march boost week, especially since the RDR week is after the affix boost week for some reason.

I got only 1 leg by the time I had 50 runs. After that I stopped keeping track and got almost 2 full sets within 3 runs(2 pieces dropped during premium boost day).No LQ bonus after 50th run either :/