Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    almost like he has all of his actions queued so if you don't react fast enough he won't move
    I am extremely sure this is the case for most enemies; ever since the days of trying to warcry goldies running to a mining base tower. enemies seem to have to finish the next move or three before they decide what to do next, and I know I see persona's main form use a few sets of attacks in specific sequences, so the idea might be to hit him with war attract near the end of one of those

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    The catch is, sega never stated if it was a positive or negative buff
    *snip
    I'm almost tempted to try to run it with just rdb 250...too much buff = bad buff?
    *snip*
    Well as usual, fuck you sega
    Well I did the test truth is I forgot to use tri 125.

25 cubes (instead of the 35/40+ off "boost") and 5 stones. The 160% is bullshit. Period

So yeah...FUCK YOU SEGA
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 18, 2019 at 08:29 AM.

Well I did the test truth is I forgot to use tri 125.

25 cubes (instead of the 35/40+ off "boost") and 5 stones. The 160% is bullshit. Period

So yeah...FUCK YOU SEGA
    Well, you have to repeat the test after next MT, it should reset

I do remember back when farming Ulti when Nemesis NT were newly added, I got better drops without triburst and using only the 250%. While the 13* themselves were in no way a reliable method to test this, the Galeru Stones from bosses at least were far more common without triburst.

While I think this is mostly RNG trolling, I also realized that...RNG is gonna troll anyway, so after a few runs of bad luck, I simply stopped using tribursts for drops and kept saving them for more reliable stuff like getting extra cubes, or filling CF easier. Otherwise, I just stick with 250% for most content. Not saying using it is a bad idea, but in my case, I dont have a reliable way of getting them besides free handouts, so I have to be picky when I use them. Besides, if RNG is going to smile to you, 250% should be more than enough for that moment

So done 50 runs got lightstream weapon, my summary on drop: 13* Sword, 13* GS 3 pcs, 14* Bow, 12* lightstream unit rear. RDR buffs 250+100+50.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

so it looks like people are starting to skip the DPS check (which is fine by me) and continuing to attack the chest core instead since its faster to end the run with, not that the explosion is hard to get past.

im also inclined to believe the Erobos stones are taking spots away from my drops since i havent since a single thing aside cubes for a couple of weeks now, or just -160% RDR iunno
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Ye I noticed people tend to ignore the dps check and focus on Persona now (but not always).It often end up in a massive 'hello floor' tho

Seems the game trolling me ended this night (woke up in middle of the night just for eq...this game is a tyrant ) or for this single eq dunno (34 cubes 7 stones aaaaaand
    Spoiler!
    )
    Now I can permit myself to play something else than Su weeeew /o/ /o/ /o/
    Still no lighstream. Am one week late because irl

Besides, you can just dodge it easily unlike mother's after-cubes or loser's swords.

Ye I noticed people tend to ignore the dps check and focus on Persona now (but not always).It often end up in a massive 'hello floor' tho

Seems the game trolling me ended this night (woke up in middle of the night just for eq...this game is a tyrant ) or for this single eq dunno (34 cubes 7 stones aaaaaand
    Spoiler!
    )
    i have 14* Redran but I refuse to use it unless its Redran S, i only hurt myself in the long run w

cg tho
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Spoiler!
    )
    "Hello Floor" lol .. It is easy to dodge actually cause its a a one time blast

edit: gimme a hand in tech support
    edit2: updated response
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 19, 2019 at 06:24 AM.