Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

I'm not sure it's about that though. Sega made us accustomed to the idea of hidden bonus stats and when the big guns come along suddenly it's just "look a those big fat numbers we ditched the bonus for completing a set".
    "What set should I use" is probably the most common question I get from players. New players expect some sort of advantage to using a complete set and returning players are still in season 1-3 mode.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I've only gotten 2 celestial rear drops, though I did get 12* austere arm and leg drops. I wish I could trade the rear off to my friend who's gotten extra arms and legs but no rear heh

just let us exchange erebos for celestial units pscrew, even if it's highway robbery like 100 erebos per celestial unit
    Id give up 200 stones and a 12* austere arm (yes, I got soul-crushingly trolled), or a spare celestial rear (exactly what I didn't want to happen) to buy the arm I want at this point. For the past few weeks I've been only running persona just for the chance at celestial arm.

Hell make it 300! I have NOTHING to do with these stones anymore - especially thanks to getting a celestial weapon drop weeks back - besides... make reverie catalyst fodder in a less time-effective manner...?

Got 2 more legs over the course of super pso2 day bringing the total to 3 legs and 2 rears.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 2, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

not even Super PSO2 days with 900% RDR and 12 runs could net me an arm unit, in fact I didn't get anything at all except cubes (for the past 43 runs). I look forward to running trigs at this point.
    not really because i could be selling the trigs instead of wasting them for more cubes
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Feb 2, 2019 at 03:33 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

If anything, I got a crazy amount of rares dropping but i don't have any lamdagrinders left anyway.
    I really need a meseta event, too.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

12* unit should be tradable. Need a leg to complete my set.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    not even Super PSO2 days with 900% RDR and 12 runs could net me an arm unit, in fact I didn't get anything at all except cubes (for the past 43 runs). I look forward to running trigs at this point.
    not really because i could be selling the trigs instead of wasting them for more cubes
    I didn't mind them making a trigger version, but when I realized it was 4 player only, then I got pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I didn't mind them making a trigger version, but when I realized it was 4 player only, then I got pissed.
    It's better to be pissed off, than to be pissed on

Me too. Even with no information about they add something like 3 deaths penalty to fail.

It will probably follow the same pattern as Loser and Apprentice, though. We'll most likely actually get a 12 man SG trigger version down the road, but obvously will come much later.

ok, just another rant;

The LQ boost thing are questionably rigged.

one day before 1st LQ boost thing, i got 1 profound weapon, 1 celestial weapon, 1 celestial rear on same time.
    and then the LQ comes, i grind it into lv 10 because i have to 90 my alt chars. mistake were made.

during this boost (forgot how much %, not that i care), i never get any 13* or higher weapon again, no 12* units drop except this Autistere™. and then after this 1st boost ended, on next day i got 13* profound gunslash and celestial arm right away. gee i wonder who behind this. from this date until next LQ boost i got 1-2 13* profound every single run, either it's gunslash (mostly), talis, twin dagger, and wired lance.

today: ever since the LQ boost come (((again))), i accidentally lvled it to 8 because my team mate asking to run together. with this % boost fucker again i still found no 13*/14* or celestial unit. and yep, Autistere™ is back to the drop. i guess i have to wait again till this boost ended again, and rolling again for celestial leg.

All of my persona run uses boost on same manner assuming % boost from LQ and donut(or whatever is that from 2019 badge) is excluded;
    50% Daily boost
    10% Tree boost
    250% RDR boost (excube)
    125% Triboost (SG)

last 2 leg unit from raid-eq run were easy enough to drop (zeinesis/qliphad, phobos). but this celestial leg just took longer. praise the rngod