Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the best idea I can think of about that is if you are a hunter main with war attract, to use it and just back up a bunch to try and drag him back to the center of the arena

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    the best idea I can think of about that is if you are a hunter main with war attract, to use it and just back up a bunch to try and drag him back to the center of the arena
    this works for me about 90% of the time

the other 10% he straight up ignores you and continues to attack everything in front of him, almost like he has all of his actions queued so if you don't react fast enough he won't move

Which kind of god should one pray to finally drop that cursed celestial set?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    RNGesus is your lord and savior friendo! offer it more 250%'s and it might just pay off...maybic
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    That set has been eluding me too. One guy I play with has two sets of Celestial units and another has been trashing dupes he doesn't need and I can't even get one piece of it.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Have the full 12* austere unit set but not a single celestial unit.

I don't think I've seen a unit so far. And I feel like I get worse loot ever since the 160% bonus kicked in.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Same here... dear luck god please give me the unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I don't think I've seen a unit so far. And I feel like I get worse loot ever since the 160% bonus kicked in.
    The catch is, sega never stated if it was a positive or negative buff

Erebos stones excepted I don't notice anything different since I have the full buff...and even with it the fucking game did drop a lame 5 stones for my last run (pseudo buff + rdb + tri 125 +donuts+ umbla stick before boss death and timed).

Got 3 units so far (2 celestial rear and a arm BUT I want the LEG actually) and a quite supa dupa lucky run with a triple drop (redran 14*, 2 profund GS and one is 8s :3 thos am fucked for the 200 atk because shoot V prices...OMG ) but it was way BEFORE this 160% boost

I'm almost tempted to try to run it with just rdb 250...too much buff = bad buff?

Edit: 5 stones again, shit drops and best unit slot was 4... despite to be clearly among the top dps (got Dark blast easily 1 or 2 mins before the rest of mpa so it's a sign I suppose). I always appreciated how efficiency =/= reward in this game. Was playing filthy summoner but still :v

Well as usual, fuck you sega
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 17, 2019 at 05:30 PM.

now that you mention it, yes I got 2 units before the buff and lots of 13*, a few 14* too. Ever since the LQ came out and I maxed that bar, nothing has been dropping XD I only end up getting more stones but no 13, 14 or units at all lol