Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Besides, you can just dodge it easily unlike mother's after-cubes or loser's swords.
    Well as Su and as I did run this eq exclusively with this class since day 1, I had no problem avoiding to get rekt so can't tell if I'll say hello floor too. Just saying that my pugs (often NOT always) got caught by it that's all "

@Kril: Lol ic and thanks xD. Stll the 2 personality combined and with a steady parfait, this pet is a monster for current lq. It is tankier too :3
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 19, 2019 at 12:29 AM.

I swear I have not gotten anything of value from this EQ.

I got like 2-3 13* drops when it first came out and have gotten nothing but stones since.

I get sega wants to make it difficult to farm these end-of-episode EQs (since deus was kinda similar) but the complete lack of anything worthwhile dropping just really makes it annoying.

The only reason im really doing it at this point is because I have to 50 times for that stupid stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Well as Su and as I did run this eq exclusively with this class since day 1, I had no problem avoiding to get rekt so can't tell if I'll say hello floor too. Just saying that my pugs (often NOT always) got caught by it that's all "
    Yeah, I mean it's more beneficial to deal with the body. I actually went into a few pugs that can deal with both. It's even more efficient I think (probably, not sure) cause not only some people do hit the body, some others break the ball in benefit of stunning the boss.

But this is pug tho, maybe some organized mpa can go straight to when the boss releases its ultimate attack (which means only focuses on the body?), dunno.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jan 19, 2019 at 03:57 AM.

@Flatflyer: The early drops are the bait (1st run, got takt +34 which I don't give a fuck since Zara/Rykros is the dream combo for me), that's why I always try to run new stuff day 1.

Spoiler!

People call for RNG god, I simply call this online Troll game xD
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 19, 2019 at 06:27 AM.

From what I've seen, skipping the DPS check is not faster though. Not by any measure, really.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    snip
    People call for RNG god, I simply call this online Troll game xD
    haha. Troll game. Honestly there is a reason to all of this.

Currently there's well quite a bit of new content like 15* star weapons and new units etc etc.. to be honest there is not much going on at the moment to keep everyone busy unless you count masquerade which ends at stage 999
    Hence the delay tatic and weird rng

I mean honestly if you found everything inlcuding the new content and you are told that's it for now.

Would you still continue to play as in really play and not just login for what a few mins ( 5 , 10 , 15 ) then logout

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    haha. Troll game. Honestly there is a reason to all of this.

Currently there's well quite a bit of new content like 15* star weapons and new units etc etc.. to be honest there is not much going on at the moment to keep everyone busy unless you count masquerade which ends at stage 999
    Hence the delay tatic and weird rng

I mean honestly if you found everything inlcuding the new content and you are told that's it for now.

Would you still continue to play as in really play and not just login for what a few mins ( 5 , 10 , 15 ) then logout
    It's notoriously known gear is well affixed out of the box. I play regularily almost all class, have 3 characters to keep gear up to date while playing fremium so don't worry the game keep me busy way enough... (and my steam library have many games I've never played because of that :v)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 19, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

okay nevermind I take what I said back lmao

still going to need to run it 50 times for the stone which still sucks but atleast I only have to worry about that now.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

an individual's drops are basically a speck of dust in the desert for this kind thing; about the only real way to get an idea on how much the 14*+ bonus was doing is if somebody had a picture of the drop record from the end of the boost week, vs what the drop record looks like now

even though we can't even see a quarter of what even drops on the item record anymore....

I did get a phobos TMG and a celestial wired lance since getting the boost to level 10

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    From what I've seen, skipping the DPS check is not faster though. Not by any measure, really.
    i've had a few mpa's skip it and go straight to the chest which made the last part of the fight go straight to his all or nothing light explosion faster but there were a few not paying attention and attacking the DPS core anyways
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers