Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    not even Super PSO2 days with 900% RDR and 12 runs could net me an arm unit, in fact I didn't get anything at all except cubes (for the past 43 runs). I look forward to running trigs at this point.
    not really because i could be selling the trigs instead of wasting them for more cubes
    Bad luck and whine. Usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Bad luck and whine. Usual.
    >posted 15 days ago
    >got nothing better to do but look for ways to to try and trigger me
    Keep trying man, youre only making yourself look stupider with your supreme #1 crafted double units
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Tin-foil hat theory: When Sega has boost events, they nerf drop chances by double the boost amount.
    2nd Tin-foil hat theory: Someone accidentally put a minus sign instead of plus sign in the formula for calculating RDR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Tin-foil hat theory: When Sega has boost events, they nerf drop chances by double the boost amount.
    2nd Tin-foil hat theory: Someone accidentally put a minus sign instead of plus sign in the formula for calculating RDR.
    After the valentines affix screw up, anything is possible.
    That only came out because the community saw it.

First one seems like a true. And for a second one: it can be true for few boosts players put onto yourself with new items.

it feels this way every boost week, you're hoping for a nice haul for the week but end up with nothing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The bonus goes to 11 this week. Have you tried it? (there's another level at 211 millions LQ points)
    I never get anything I truly want during these events, but I do get stuff. It's just that I don't care about it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The bonus goes to 11 this week. Have you tried it? (there's another level at 211 millions LQ points)
    I never get anything I truly want during these events, but I do get stuff. It's just that I don't care about it.
    Goes up to 16, 72 million points per for 10% more RDR per level. Nothing actually useful like a shion unit drop boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    >posted 15 days ago
    >got nothing better to do but look for ways to to try and trigger me
    Keep trying man, youre only making yourself look stupider with your supreme #1 crafted double units
    wait he uses crafted 11* units in 2019??? (or 11* units in general????)

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I have 180% "boost"...I'm happy that some other people ended, like I do with the theory that when we get a "boost" campaign, sega nerf the base off boost drop rate...
    The 2 legs units I got were when I was at level 5 or 6... erebos drop were not that much different that now I have 180% (I even got ONLY 3 stones to drop once when I was at 170%).
    So all in all... sega got my rear again